Posts by Medjed

When will Twin Saga shut down?

The game server will shut down on April 29, 2021. Both on PC and Steam versions.

Will you deactivate Twin Saga Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Discord too?

All Social Media pages and servers connected to Twin Saga will be deactivated. Make sure that you have gathered all your friends contacts so you don’t lose them after April 29, 2021.

What will happen to my in-game account?

You can still use your current account until April 29, 2021. After this date, you will no longer be able to play Twin Saga. However, you can continue to use your account to play other games on the Aeria Games.

What will happen to my unspent AP?

All in-game store items will see a price reduction of 95%! You can buy any item from the in-game store at super low prices.

What will happen with my VIP Pack and time limited items?

If your VIP Pack or any other time limited item expires after February 24, 2021, you can still enjoy it’s benefits in the game.

Why can’t I register a new account?

Registration for Twin Saga closes with our shutdown announcement on February 24, 2021. You can register an account to play in any gamigo games running on the Aeria Games portal, but you will not be able to connect to the server of Twin Saga after April 29, 2021.

Can I still download the game?

A download of the game will not be possible from April 29, 2021.

I spent a lot of real money on Twin Saga. Will I get any bonuses in other gamigo games?

Yes! For all AP purchases, we will award 100% of AP that you have spent in the last 60 days or 200% of AP that you have spent within the past 30 days to your preferred game from gamigo’s portfolio.*

You will receive your AP in the form of the virtual currency of that game. For Trion Worlds games, you will get the AP amount converted into their premium currency. Please send a request to our Customer Support to transfer your AP to your chosen game of choice.

*Excluded from this policy are the game titles ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained.

Also, players of Twin Saga can expect gifts to specific games from gamigo's portfolio in a follow-up newsletter.

If you have any questions, you can contact our customer support here.

Can I still play Twin Saga until the shutdown date?

Yes, you can still play Twin Saga until April 29, 2021. Until then, there will be several server boosts, giveaways, and in-game events for all players to enjoy.

Can I spend my AP in the in-game Store?

You can spend all your AP in the in-game Twin Saga Store. All in-game items sold for AP are reduced by 95%.

I have spent my AP after February 24, 2021, can I get them reimbursed to the other game?

No, anything spent after February 24, 2021 will not be reimbursed. The games have a 95% discount on all items, so if you want to spend your AP on those items, you can do it, but this won't be reimbursed after the February 24, 2021.

I have unspent AP left on my account after February 24, 2021, can I get them transferred to the other game?

You can use your unspent AP from Twin Saga in any game within Aeria Games portal. For other games from gamigo you can choose one game where to transfer your unspent AP in the form of the virtual currency of the new chosen game.

Will you cancel my recurring PayPal payment subscription automatically?

You will need to cancel the subscription up until the day before the next scheduled payment in order for you not to be charged.

How do I subscribe to the newsletter?

To get special offers and newsletters for your chosen game(s) you need to have or register an account on Aeria Games and have the email subscription option enabled through notifications in the account settings.

When will gift vouchers be sent out?

Gift vouchers will go out by mid-March.

I don’t want to subscribe/didn’t receive a Newsletter by the mid-March; can I still get the voucher for a new game?

Yes, you can send a request to the Customer Support to get a code for a specific game. If you would like to receive more vouchers that will be sent by Newsletter you would need to subscribe.

How can i redeem the Voucher Code for Aura Kingdom?

In order to redeem the code, make sure you are logged in on the website with your Aeria Games account and simply enter the code in the redemption key field here, then click "Redeem" to receive the gift on that same account. Once redeemed, log into Aura Kingdom and claim your items in the Item Mall by pressing the hotkey “i”!

How can i redeem the Voucher Code for Grand Fantasia?

In order to redeem the code, make sure you are logged in on the website with your Aeria Games account and simply enter the code in the redemption key field here, then click "Redeem" to receive the gift on that same account. Once redeemed, log into Grand Fantasia and claim your items in the Item Mall by pressing the hotkey “i”!

How can I redeem the Voucher Code for Fiesta Online?

Log yourself into the gamigo portal and then click on "my gamigo" near the top of the page if it does not redirect you there automatically.

Click on "Redeem a voucher" under Fiesta North America and enter the voucher code in the box that appears. If you didn’t create an account in this game yet then first you would need to click on "Play" and then register an account for the game.

The contents of the code will be delivered to your premium inventory in game. Just press the "i" key and click on the present box icon marked as "Display purchased/received premium items" on the right side of the inventory.

Click the right mouse button on the item to move it to your inventory and enjoy!

How can i redeem the Voucher Code for ArcheAge?

For PC:

1. Head to this website: https://defiance2050pc.trionworlds.c...m-voucher-flow
    2. You will be asked to log in with your Glyph account. If you don’t have one yet, click on Register and go through the registration process.
    3. After registration, you can enter your voucher code on the website and click on Apply.
    4. Download the game and log in with your Glyph account. The contents of your voucher will be automatically added to your account!

For PlayStation and Xbox:

1. If you want to redeem your code on your PlayStation or Xbox, you need to link your PlayStation / Xbox account first.
    2. If you don’t have a Glyph account yet, please create one via the account registration page.
    3. Download Trove on your console and start the game. You will be asked to link your Glyph account before you start your game. Alternatively, you can also link your account via the official website.
    4. Once linked, you can redeem your code on the special code redemption website:https://defiance2050pc.trionwo…ucher/redeem-voucher-flow
    5. Enter the code and press Apply.
    6. The contents of your voucher will be automatically added to your account upon login!

Can I get a refund?

Twin Saga will be fully operational until April 29, 2021, so you have time to enjoy the items you purchased until then. If you have any questions regarding the refund policy, you can contact our Customer Support here.

Do you still have questions?

Please submit your request here. You should also note that Customer Support for Twin Saga Support will cease on April 28, 2021. You will still be able to contact other game support regarding their game-related questions and gift codes.

apps5484924.jpg

To our loyal Twin Saga Community,

After 5 years in Twin Saga full of peaks and valleys together, the story of the twin goddesses, Marisa and Amaris, has come to an end. Today, with a heavy heart, we are sad to announce that Twin Saga will officially cease all operations on April 29, 2021.

This decision was not an easy one to make. We concluded that the game could no longer sustain itself.

While we are discontinuing the game’s service, we will never forget the incredible journey we embarked on together. It is never easy to announce the shutdown of any game, knowing how much time and effort we have all put into making Twin Saga enjoyable for many years.

Starting on February 24, 2021, we will close the registration of new accounts, including the disabling of cash purchases.

Players whose accounts were created before the closure of registration and have already installed the game can still connect to the server and enjoy all game features until April 29, 2021.

The following content will be available:

• 95% discount on all in-game items sold for AP in the In-game Store.
    • Unlimited dungeon entry limit.
    • Server Boosts for EXP, Loot Drop and Gold will be active.
    • Weekly item giveaways.
    • In-game events.

If you are wondering what to play next now that your favorite game is closing, worry not! We have a wide selection of games from all types and genres here at gamigo! Check our website at https://gamigo.net/ and pick your next passion!

As a welcome offer, you can use these gift codes to start your journey in one of our gamigo games:

Aura Kingdom

Fight your way through the world of Azuria with a companion by your side in this anime-style MMORPG!

Check the code now: AKUSWELCOMESTWS

Grand Fantasia

Grand Fantasia is a Free to Play anime MMORPG where you battle the dark with your Sprite companion.

Use the code now: WELCOMETWS

Also, players of Twin Saga can expect gifts to specific games from gamigo's portfolio in a follow-up newsletter. You can subscribe to our special offers through your account’s email preferences.

To sweeten the moment, our Loyal Spenders will receive extra rewards. For all premium currency purchases, we will award 100% of premium currency that you have spent in the last 60 days or 200% of premium currency that you have spent within the last 30 days to your preferred game from gamigo’s portfolio.*

You will receive your extra rewards in the form of the virtual currency of that game. For Trion Worlds games, you will get the AP amount converted into their premium currency. Please send a request to our Customer Support to transfer your AP to your chosen game of choice.

*Excluded from this policy are the game titles ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained.

Please visit Game Closure FAQ for any questions regarding game services shut down.

A heartfelt thank you to every player who took the time to play our beloved game and helped us along the way with feedback and suggestions.

Best regards,
    Your Twin Saga Team

TWS_PN30_PatchNotes_EN.jpg

Dear Guardians,

Another set of Patch Notes have arrived!

Note: It may not reflect any last-minute changes or issues we might have encountered while applying the Patch, and the translations seen here are not final. Thank you for your understanding.

Your Twin Saga Team

TWStitle_N_SeasonalSenshi_EN.png

Meet the Halloween Luna

TWS_PN30_SE_Halloween3.jpg

Luna’s getting a witch-like makeover, along with her moonlight bed, which have been transformed into classic Trick-o-Treat, Halloween-hued ‘candy-lings’ of sorts.

Bewitching Luna carries all the charms, spells, and candy aesthetic of a true magic performer with her bat dressed companion to travel around the world.

TWS_PN30_Senshi.jpg

The following Seasonal Senshi quests are available at Lv20+ in The Royal City of Arcadia (280,292):

Daily Mission: Lv20. Share Your Love

Daily Mission: Lv20. Trick or Treat!

Complete them to receive Luna's Halloween Gift Bag.

Each Luna's Halloween Gift Bag may contain one Gear Evolution Scroll, Character EXP Book, Class EXP Book, Loyalty Points Coupons, or Head Costume.

TWS_PN_Senshi2.jpg

Additionally, you can spend 3 Gold to buy Luna's Halloween Gift Bag from quest NPC, a maximum of 3 gift packages a day.

Upon completing Senshi Missions and increasing bond level with your Senshi you’ll be able to purchase Luna’s Gift Bag and Chibi Luna Board in your Terracottage.

TWS_PN30_Senshi2.jpg

You will need 10 contracts to summon Halloween Luna.

TWStitle_N_Zones_EN.png

The new Patch Update brings with it two new massive maps - Desert of Exile and Sunless Woodland – which are available in the Western continent.

New Zones includes new main story quests, side quests, hidden quests, conversations, world and elite bosses!

Desert of Exile

TWS_PN30_Dungeon22.jpg

The Desert of Exile is an unforgiving desert where only the strongest survive. Now the village has grown throughout the years on the remaining oases and strips of fertile land around the coast.

This zone is in Western Continent (208, 395)

Sunless Woodland

TWS_PN30_Dungeon23.jpg

The fate of this forest was decided here, ages ago, an ancient god altar serves the heart of this place. Just look around and see from the cuddliest of creatures to the fiercest of beasts, thrown into the Sunless Woodland!

Located in Western Continent (252, 636)

TWStitle_N_WorldBosses_EN.png

Imma

A huge horse that perches in the in the long yellow sand desert. Imma came to banish all within the desert through great destruction.

TWS_PN30_SE_Boss1.jpg

Upon defeating the boss, you will get a Treasure Chest. Each Treasure Chest may contain one Lv.100 Trinket, Lv.80 Boss Pet, Gear Evolution Scroll, Accessories Gear Evolution Scroll, Starstone Crystal, other loot and special crafting stones for Item Synthesis to craft Power of Blood Curse Chest.

This world boss is Level 115 and can be found near Sunless Woodland (539,243). The World Boss spawns for 1 hour on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

Diamante

A giant diamond monster can be found in the sunless forest. It is easy to find with its luxury brilliance!

TWS_PN30_SE_Boss2.jpg

Upon defeating the boss, you will get a Treasure Chest. Each Treasure Chest may contain one Lv.100 Trinket, Lv.80 Boss Pet, Gear Evolution Scroll, Accessories Gear Evolution Scroll, Starstone Crystal, other loot and special crafting stones for Item Synthesis to craft Power of Blood Curse Chest.

This world boss is Level 115 and can be found near Desert of Exile (381,93). The World Boss spawns for 1 hour on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

TWStitle_N_StoryQuestline_EN.png

New maps are bringing a new main story questline to challenge powerful enemies within your new journey.

In order to fight against the ancient Gods, Sapphire Star Marisa joined forces with the Elf Kingdom to search for the Great Ancient Gods and the rest.

TWS_PN30_MainQuest.jpg

For the new questline you need Lv.88. Final Prophecy quest to be completed in Elven Valley. Afterwards the new quest Lv90. Important Clues will be automatically triggered upon reaching Lv90 to travel to Exile Desert and Sunless Forest.

TWStitle_N_Dungeon_EN.png
    Ancient Altar

The altar of the ancient Deity has now become a mysterious ruin. The Red Holy Lights seem to have fallen here...

TWS_PN30_Dungeon.jpg

This dungeon is available for Lv93+ characters.

Complete Lv93. Challenge the Old God Altar, the main story quest in Sunless Forest, to enter this dungeon.

From this dungeon, you can obtain various items such as the orange Orbs, Trinkets and other materials for new Lv.93 legendary armor and Lv.95 weapons.

The dungeon is available in Solo and Party mode and has 10 entry limits each day.

The portal is in Sunless Forest (465, 569).

TWStitle_N_SeasonalEvents_EN.png

Halloween

An evil aura brings a taste of Halloween! The familiar event is back – The Royal City of Arcadia is about to get a bit spookier as the wind turns cold and travelers from the demon tribe are spooking up the celebration! So cool and calm as they patrol the night, but as Halloween comes, you’re in for a fright!

TWS_PN30_SE_Halloween.jpg

Lv20. Demons Come special event quest will be automatically triggered at Lv20+ in The Royal City of Arcadia or manually from a Quest Log.

You will receive Potions of Illusion that will transform you into a demon child. During the event, you will need to wear different clothes to get candy. Try it out to understand demon culture!

The following daily quests will be available at the following locations:

Daily Quest: Lv20. Sugar Costumes (391, 344)

Daily Quest: Looking for Trouble (391, 344)

Upon completion of these quests, you will be rewarded with a Tricky Pumpkin Gift Box! Each gift may contain one Devil’s Day Marble and one Flying Bat Headgear, Gear Evolution Scroll, Character EXP Book, Class EXP Book or Loyalty Points Coupon.

Exchange Devil’s Day Marble to the quest NPC for an extra reward:

Exchange 5 Devil’s Day Marbles for a Memory Core Crystal
    Exchange 40 Devil’s Day Marble for a 500 Loyalty Points Coupon

Additionally, you can spend 5 Gold to purchase Tricky Pumpkin Gift Box from quest NPC, a maximum of 3 gift packages a day.

Crimson Trail

The Sanctropolisians have gone to the mainland to find missing Elaine. Go to the Illuminating Shore and help Fiona in a secret operation to find her.

TWS_PN30_SE_Bagu1.jpg

Lv75. Covert Action special event quest will be automatically triggered at Lv75+ or manually from a Quest Log. You need Lv.75 Emergency Meeting main story quest to be completed to enter trigger this quest.

These daily quests will be available at the following locations:

Daily Quest: Lv75. Bug Crisis (860,820)

Daily Quest: Lv75. Sanguinary Star's Whereabouts (860,820)

As a reward you will get a Blue Blessing Stone, an energy crystal made by Sapphire Star. Use it to get to get the following buff for 3 hours!

Movement SPD + 5%

Character EXP + 5%

Class EXP + 5%

Recently someone saw Bagu in the Illuminating Shore. Citizens are worried that he’ll destroy this place and set up a defensive barrier.

The world boss is Level 95 and can be found near Illuminating Shore (780,380). Talk with Fiona in Illuminating Shore (860,820) to learn more about Bagu’s spawn times.

Upon defeating the boss, you will get a Deity Crocodile Chest. Each Treasure Box may contain one Gear Evolution Scroll, Accessories Gear Evolution Scroll, Loot Charm, Stardust Energy, EXP Book, Flawless Starstone Crystal or Crocodile Bone Accessory Headgear.

You can trade Starstone Fragments to Fiona for a to get a Deity Crocodile Chest, a maximum of 3 gift packages a day.

Back To School

The wonderful holiday has come to an end in world of Aetherion. Are you all ready to put your books in your backpack and sit at your desk (or stand on top of it)? Join Dolores and her classmates for a new year in Arcadia Academy! School is starting! Goodness!

*Don't forget to bring your homework after school. It will be checked!

TWS_PN30_SE_BackTOSchool.jpg

Lv20. Holy Light's Countdown special event ques will be automatically triggered at Lv20+ in The Royal City of Arcadia or manually from a Quest Log.

The following daily quests will be available at the following locations:

Daily Quest: Lv20. Brainstorm (281,225)
    Daily Quest: Lv20. Rapid Growth (281,225)
    Daily Quest: Lv20. Good Samaritan (281,225)

If you complete your homework, you will be rewarded with A little gift for a good child and a special item for school season activities - Great Stamp! Each gift may contain one Weapon Costume, Gear Evolution Scroll, Character EXP Book, Class EXP Book or Loyalty Points Coupon.

Exchange Great Stamps to the quest NPC for an extra reward:

Exchange 1 Great Stamp for a Chipped Astral Fragment
    Exchange 5 Great Stamps for a Memory Core Crystal
    Exchange 40 Great Stamps for 500 Loyalty Points Coupon

During the event, complete 21 Dolores's Summer Homework Club quests for the “Summer Homework Association” Achievement and receive Achievement Points, Title, and A big gift for good children.

The gift contains one Senshi Contract - Duo, Senshi Contract – Duet, and Senshi Contract - Levi.

TWStitle_N_AstralAdventures_EN.png

TWS_PN30_Astral_Adventures.jpg

New daily side quests known as Astral Adventures are available in the Central Continent (868, 543). Walk towards the cube and start the adventure. When you complete an Astral Adventure for the first time, you will be rewarded with an achievement title and bonus stat points.

TWStitle_N_Levelcap_EN.png

Level Cap has been increased from Lv95 to Lv100.

TWS_PN30_LevelCap100.png

TWStitle_N_Awakenedclasstalents_EN.png

Additional Awakened Class Talents can be unlocked now.

TWStitle_N_KnownIssues_EN.png

A few new hidden quests cannot be completed at the moment.
    A few new crafting achievements cannot be done at the moment.
    World boss Imma's Trinket cannot trigger its additional effect.
    Two new lv90 Starstones (green quality) cannot trigger their additional effects.
    Various missing localization

If you find one, let us know!

Report a game bug   

Report a Text/Translation issue   

Have fun in Twin Saga!

TWS_T_10232.jpg

Last #gamigo20 Anniversary weekly challenge, Guardian! Post your screenshot in the comments below with any of the Furvals for a chance to earn Anniversary Points.

Don’t forget to share your in-game name!

The task is same for Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, Forum and Discord. You can take part on all platforms and gain more Anniversary Points.

TWS_T_10231.jpg

Your favorite challenge is back, Guardian. Dare to take a screenshot in front of Wolf Cubs and post the result in the comments below for the chance to earn Astral Crystals. 💎

Don’t forget to share your in-game name!

The task is same for Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, Forum and Discord. You can take part on all platforms and gain more Anniversary Points.

TWS_T_1009S.jpg

Guardians, you know what this means: Go to the Vitreus Mines, take a screenshot with the Kizmet and post it in the comments below for the chance to earn Anniversary Points. Don’t forget to share your in-game name!

TWS_FR_1004.jpg

October 4th marks World Animal Day! Join Twin Saga celebrations by taking a screenshot of your character with your favorite in-game pet or mount. It's all about your faithful friends, Guardians! Don’t forget to share your IGN!

The number of points you can win will vary depending on how many players participate. For example, if there are only two (2) participants, they will each receive 5,000 points. However, if there are twenty (20) or more participants, each will receive 500 points.

Post your entry in this thread .^^

>> gamigo 20th anniversary <<

Fix Patch Notes:

• The Dungeon reset times for Mutated Shadow Crevice has been fixed. One entry will now be granted every 1440 minutes. This fix also applies to Senshi Territory, as the reset times were also bugged.

Fixed issues:

» Senshi contracts of Bonny, Sheru, Akane, Asuna, Rin and Felicity can now be exchanged for Memory Fragments.
    » Daily login for the DLR system can now be performed as usual.
    » Daily Achievements are counting properly again for the meta achievement "Exercise Lessons".
    » Flower Kimono (Hairstyle and Outfit) can now be dyed.

Dear Guardians,

The following Patch Fix was applied today:

• Dungeon entries for Senshi Territory are now fixed.
    • Monthly Login Rewards have been adjusted. Emilia now instead of Shirley as Senshi.
    • Gold Coin buff has been re-implemented for dungeons where it was missing.
    • Crafting high level Starstone shards do now count towards the weekly alchemy achievement.
    • Reported Senshi quests have been fixed, except for daily bounties.
    • Various adjustments to localization.

If you find any other issues, let us know!

Report a game bug
    Report a Text/Translation issue

Have fun in Twin Saga!

TWS_B_0402.jpg

Greetings, Guardians!

Twin Saga is a magical world with the ideal grazing grounds and beautiful forests. But today we ask you to check the world outside your window, the world that needs your support to make it as beautiful as our Meridia continent in the world of Aetherion. We are here, to take a step in the right direction.

As a part of gamigotrees event we have joined with Eden Reforestation Projects in their fight to combat climate change.

Eden Reforestation Projects is an organization that restores forest systems tree by tree alleviating the devastating effects of deforestation.

Every tree planted serves to protect, provide, nurture and sustain all of life.

The work of Eden Reforestation Projects also rebuilds communities. Fair wages and a commitment to skill-building and employment for women and single parents help keep farmers from selling themselves or their families into slavery just to survive.

Over the next few weeks, we will be partnering with them.

How can you help? Purchase any of the Aetherion's packs below. We will have 3 packages of goodies available which can help this cause. Inside of them, you will find anything from scrolls and fertilizers to snacks and Senshi contracts depending on the package you choose.

With the purchase of each pack, Eden Reforestation Projects will plant trees in a region in need. You get some nice things out of it too, besides feeling amazing that you are making changes in the world around you of course. You CAN make a difference, we all can...together!

Aetherion's Garden
     Contains:

5x Starstone Reshuffling Scroll

5x Archaic Starstone Reshuffling Scroll

Aetherion's Grove

Contains:

3x Advanced Gear Evolution Scroll

3x Advanced Accessory Evolution Scroll

3x Advanced Trinket Evolution Scroll

5x 1-Star Senshi Blessing Reshuffling Scroll

5x 2-Star Senshi Blessing Reshuffling Scroll

5x 3-Star Senshi Blessing Reshuffling Scroll

5x 4-Star Senshi Blessing Reshuffling Scroll

10x Insta-Harvest Fertilizer

10x Snack Pack

Aetherion's Forest
    Contains:

10x Senshi Contract - Haruka

For more details visit the project website!

Join us and make the world a better place!

- Your Twin Saga Team

You may want to check the patch notes on a website to get a brief update. Also, there’s an event calendar, GM events and boosts around. There’s also a Discord channel which is very active.

So just look around to see what’s going on and get into community. Apparently participating in different events makes leveling more pleasurable.

Hey and welcome to the Twin Saga. You may want to check our Discord.

I doubt that there’s any party benefits in the beginning as most of main quests are solo only and you’ll be spending quite time reading the story (or just clicking it). So pretty much you won’t benefit from a party. Just chatting yes, help in leveling… meh…

What would work more is to find a guild (there’s a #guild-requirement channel on a discord) and get into chatting then after playing for a week or two get into player activities. Otherwise you can also reach me on discord and ask me anything I probably won't know too :)

If you are getting any specific error please copy it here.

If your computer/laptop meets the minimum requirements then make sure Twin Saga is added as an exception in your anti-virus and firewall settings, perform a file check via game’s launcher and try to close any other program running in the background (those you don’t need).

Hey and welcome! If you want to know us better then as said join our Discord. All the cool stuff happens there.

As for tips… I don’t know just read some quests in the game and occasionally you’ll learn all Twin Saga’s features.

You can also check our event calendar here: http://twinsaga.aeriagames.com/news/calendar

And keep an eye for forum and discord community events.

And a huge lifesaving tip: we don’t bite. You can always ask us any questions you have.

Hello there! (laugh)

I’m Medjed - your new Community Manager. I’m here to terrorise Twin Saga's community – just kidding, I’m here to help you, engage and to know the fans best.

In my free time, I like playing MMO's of course and some shooters. I just started playing Twin Saga so I’ll need a bit of time to catch up. I also played a lot of other titles in the same genre. When I'm tired of being in front of a screen, I'm reading whatever falls into my hands but mostly webtoons, fantasy and Sci-Fi or just falling asleep in front of the TV.

Hope to see you around!

Regards,

CM Medjed