Posts by Xyu

9u2a.png

♦ Mesmerizing Hana ♦

Description :

♦ • By Uxy Lagarfield • ♦

After hours of work, Isolde and I are very proud to reveal the creations we made inspired by Hana for Hana and her fans.

♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦

d9mo.png      mxld.png      xpq9.png

♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦

385w.png            eogo.png

♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦

Model : Uxy

Flowers were the main theme we had in mind when designing this collection since "Hana" means flower in japanese, we also kept the white and pink color scheme from Hana's kunoichi outfit. We use the most qualitative fabrics as well as the most sumptuous materials in Aetherion to create the finest clothes.

Here is the list of the outfits we made by order of appearance ( left to right ) :

Fleur de Miko
    On this first outfit there is flowers on the dress, and also on the scroll. The Miko dress also reminds of Hana's japanese theme.

This second outfit is supposed to bring Hana's cuteness under the spotlight. Once more, there is flowers on her hair.

For this one we created a very sophisticated goddess outfit , with a japanese inspired haircut and white rose to match with the whole flower theme.

IGN : Uxy • Senshi : Hana

PS : I made the choice to name and descript all the outfits,

I'm not sure if this is ok, feel free to contact me if it isn't.

PS2 : Might edit the outfits later.

Event 1 )

Location of Event: Forum

Type of event: Picture

Event topic: Twin Saga's Year Book

Description of event:
    1) Each player would have to submit a portrait picture of their character with a quote they like.
    2 ) But also, they could submit one/two of their favorite screenshots took during the years.
    At the end of the event, every potrait screenshots would be used to make a Twin Saga Yearbook, and the yearbook will also feature the bests screenshots
    Everyone who submited a portrait screenshot could get some ACs, and the best screenshots from "2)" ( selected by a the GMs/CMs ) would get a better price in addition to the ACs.
    At the end of the event. The Yearbook would be posted on the forum, or maybe it could replace the pantheon we were supposed to have on TWS official website.
    Now why did I come up with this idea ? If we had this kind of event we could scroll down the yearbook and remember players we forgot about, and also for fun obviously. Maybe it isn't too late to start.

Event 2 )
    Location of Event: Forum

Type of event: Picture

Event topic: Twin Saga's Real Estate Agent

Description of event: We have a lot of maps, and on them a lot of houses. So this event would consist in picking a senshi and finding them a house which would fit them on any map of Twin Saga, People would have to provide a screenshot of the house a picture of the senshi and explain in a few lines why this house would fit the senshi they picked.

Also when doing cosplay event and such in the future, pls also allow series, movies, comics, video games and stuff, not everyone is watching animes. (chickennom)

2n2w.png

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

5fwb.png                4mlu.png

Cartoon's Title : My Little Pony ♥ Name of the cosplay : Princess Cadance ♥ IGN : Uxy

They aren't supposed to stay invisible forever.
    They are supposed to look like this :
    news_170509gsuewjdiuf_01.jpg

That's how they looked when they've been added to JP and TW servers, so if they're invisible here, I believe that's 100% a bug.

Hi.

I have a question a lot of people have been asking themselves reading the news
    The outfits you're telling us to wear, were available at direct purchase 4 months ago for a limited period of time, and never were available by any other way afterwards. So, all the players who did not buy the Wedding Packs can not participate in the event if I understood it right ? ( It's only written that the bouquet is optional )