Posts by Noodle

sbd3.jpg

There’s been an event series regarding Senshi’s Business day, making this one the third! Senshi’s Business day 3 is more challenging than the previous! The CEO of the company is requiring each senshi to present a home-page, or front-page of a website they created. Unfortunately, none of the senshis have actually made any websites, and they need to present one in less than 2 weeks! They would appreciate it if you pitch in and help them out by creating one for them~

What you need to do: Create a front-page, or ‘home-page’ for a website for a senshi of choice. The senshi must be one that’s already been released and currently in-game.

Example Entry

IGN: <GM>Noodle

Senshi(s) I picked: Penne & Linguine

[Images go here] (Remember to have your IGN in your submission too)

[Images go here-{2}]

bannerrule.jpg

• All work must be YOURS, no stolen work.
    • Include In-game name in post and in the submission and follow format above.
    • You may pick up to 2 senshis and submit images for them in this event.
    • Keep your entry PG-13 and be creative.
    • Follow all rules and TwinSaga ToS.
    • No submission accepted after deadline.
    • Submissions will be judged on creativity, not just artistic skills or visual appeal.
    • One submission/post per person.
    • Minimum effort will not be tolerated and will lead to disqualification.
    • You may use programs such as Photoshop and so on, just be creative and don't cheat in any way.
    • Make the submission have characteristics fit the Senshi, as in resemble them in some way.
    • Submissions must be in English.

bannerevent1.jpg

1st place: x3 Senshi contracts of choice (Excludes newly released senshi + Claire)

2nd place: x2 Senshi contracts of choice (Excludes newly released senshi + Claire)

3rd place: x1 Senshi contract of choice (Excludes newly released senshi + Claire)

Participation: x5 Astral Crystals

Deadline: This event will end on the 15th of November, 11:59 PM Server Time.

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Hello Deathangelz98,

What you have killed in an elite monster. Elites have silver crowns above them, while bosses and world bosses have golden crowns above their heads. Upon killing an elite, there's a chance that it may drop you a bounty (The cart you're pushing around). Once you get the bounty, what you should do is report to the bounty hunter (Usually located in the town, the icon is that of a yellow beast if you want to locate it on the mini-map, or the big map [Press M]). Talk to the bounty hunter and turn in your bounty for a reward~

Welcome to Twin Saga!

bannereventmain.jpg

Earth is full of elements, and it’s time we did a dress-up event to suit up for it! For this event, you’ll be choosing one of the following categories:

Fire

Water

Earth

Air

Nature

Death

Light

Shadow

Ice

Lava

Neon

Wood

Reality

Time

Mind

Soul

Snow

Lightning

Steam

Smoke

Sand

Glass

Gravity

Metal

Beast

OBJECTIVE

You will be choosing one of the categories above, and then trying your best to dress-up and make your character suit the theme of the category you’ve chosen! You are welcome to use the dressing room of course, but be sure to read the rules below to make sure your entry is valid and counts.

bannerrule.jpg

PARTICIPATION RULES

• ONE entry limited per account/user.
    • All work must be by YOU only, no copyrighted material of others.
    • You MUST include which category you’ve chosen in your post, and at least one image for submission.
    • You may not post more than 4 images total.
    • You may not digitally or physically alter your image/screenshot, post it as it is (Adding text is fine).
    • All content should follow rules and Twin Saga ToS.
    • All submissions must be turned in before the deadline to qualify.

Mandatory requirements to qualify after rules:

• You must include your in-game name in the post. (Do NOT include your aeriagames account username for your own safety & privacy.)
    • Include the name of the element you chose in the post.
    • You must put some effort into your work to meet the participation reward requirement.
    • ALL RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED, OR ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

EXAMPLE ENTRY:

IG Name: <GM>Noodle

Element: Fire

<Images Go Here>

[Submit]

bannerevent1.jpg

1st Place: x35 Astral Crystals

2nd Place: x25 Astral Crystals

3rd Place: x15 Astral Crystals

Participation Reward: x5 Astral Crystals

DEADLINE

This event will end on June 5th, 11:59 PM Server Time.

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Bicc Maku,

I will dearly miss you, I was glad to be able to meet someone who can bully Furval as equally, but in a serious matter, thank you for sticking around and helping the community for such a long period of time. I will miss the meetings we held, things we did, and events we hosted. I'd also like to thank you for doing your best even when things got tough to handle and you had more responsibilities. Best of luck on your journey! Make new friends, eat new food, enjoy life, and don't forget about us!

[Cries in Noodleanese],

Bicc Noodle

belleevent.jpg

At the Senshi Headquarters office, today happens to be yet another very special day where the corporation is recruiting Senshis and offering them jobs! All the Senshis have their resumes and information needed for interviews, even logos, but they lack one thing required, a business card! The corporation requires each Senshi to have A Business Card before being able to go through, and the Senshis really need your help (again). You can help by creating a business card for your favorite Senshi, but be aware, there are rules and guidelines to be followed!

OBJECTIVE

You will be creating a business card for any senshi you’d like, as long as they are currently available in our current version of Twin Saga. Please read over the rules carefully before beginning, and best of luck to you all! The business cards should include at least an image/drawing of the senshi, and basic information about them and their business or company/career, which you can make up on your own! Try to mimic how actual business cards look, but you can be as creative as you want to be!

bannerrule.jpg

• All work must be by YOU only, no copyrighted material of others.
    • Business card size must be no larger than 1150 x 700 px
    • Read all rules (Yes, this is one of the rules)
    • All Senshi used must be ones included in the Twin Saga current version.
    • You are allowed to use images and text.
    • You are free to use physical drawings or any digital software program such as Photoshop, paint, etc..
    • One entry limited per account.
    • Keep content pg-13
    • Entries are only valid within the time-limit.

• You must include your aeria games account username in the post (Failing to do so will lead to disqualification)
    • You must include your in-game name in the post.
    • Include the name of the senshi you chose in the post.
    • You must put some effort into your work to meet the participation reward requirement.
    • Your business card(s) can be creative as much as you'd like, as long as they follow the rules.
    • Your business card(s) must include at least an image, the senshi's name, and other information to make the fake business card look "real".
    • You can have up to 3 business cards/images posted.

bannerevent1.jpg

1st Place: x3 Senshi contracts of choice

(Excludes founder exclusive [such as claire] senshi, and Norn+Newer senshi released afterwards)

2nd Place: x2 Senshi contracts of choice

(Excludes founder exclusive [such as claire] senshi, and Norn+Newer senshi released afterwards)

3rd Place: x1 Senshi contract of choice

Participation Rewards: x5 Astral Crystals

endson.jpg

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Any questions or concerns, please DM me on Discord at Noodle#2727

Good Luck!

Winners will be contacted to choose options from rewards, congratulations!

1st Place: Tyrìa & Zeratsu

2nd Place: Riccard & Neni

Participants: 15 Friendship Gems

Thanks for everyone that submitted, you guys had great entries and it was a close vote between most! Best of luck on future events~

Apparently "Comic Sans MS" is one of the default looking cursive ones, however I've noticed it only appears so on phones, whereas PC shows it non-cursive. Phone display vs PC is different~

couplewars-banner.png

Do you have a couple? Yes? Great! No?! Snatch one!!! You’ll need a couple for this one~ In this event the theme is Valentine’s Day, and you’re meant to showcase how good of a couple you are. You and your couple need to take a romantic picture together to compete with other couples doing so, the location and what you wear is all up to you! The most touching couples will be rewarded~ Two set of couples will be rewarded top prizes, meaning 4 people total.

Key points to having a valid entry:

• Both you and your couple must post the entry/images you took together (Identical).
    • This event is a competition between couples. Read the header to learn more.
    • Include your In-game name, your couple’s In-game name, and your aeriagames account username.
    • Read ALL the rules below.
    • Follow the example given below.

Example Entry:

IGN: <GM>Noodle

Couple’s IGN: <GM>Ramen

Aeria: McNoodle

[Images go here]

My Couple’s Entry:

IGN: <GM>Ramen

Couple’s IGN: <GM>Noodle

Aeria: McRamen

[Same exact images that Noodle posted go here]

couplewars-rules.png

• Both you & your couple must post your entry [Same Images].
    • Include In-game name and Aeriagames account username.
    • Include couple’s In-game name in post.
    • Have both your names visible in the screenshot(s).
    • Hearts must be visibly seen floating above your heads for entry to count.
    • You may alter the image/edit it to make it look visually better using programs such as Photoshop, Gimp, Paint, etc.. [No Plagiarism]
    • Entries limited to once per person (No 2nd entries from alts, accounts, or different couples)
    • Images must be PG-13 and follow the rules and guidelines.
    • Images must not violate the Twin Saga ToS.
    • Entries valid only within time-limit.
    • You may not post more than 3 screenshots.

couplewars-rewards.png

1st Place Couple [2 people]: Mounts - <Blue Crescent Moon> or <Pink Crescent Moon> (Each will each be contacted to pick one) + 15 friendship gems each.

2nd Place Couple [2 people]: Weapon Costumes - <Purple Angelic Staff> or <Redheart Angelic Staff> (Each will be contacted to pick one) + 35 friendship gems each.

Participation: 15 friendship gems.

THIS EVENT ENDS ON FEBRUARY 22nd, 11:59 PM

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Happy Valentine's Day!

🍜<3🍜<3🍜<3🍜

Welcome to Twin Saga! I will provide you with informative guides you can look through. If you do not find the answer to the question you have, feel free to ask any of us on Discord~

Do keep in mind that many of the guides can get outdated from time to time, as new content is released, and in that case, do not hesitate to ask us questions!

eventpic.jpg

There's a lot of love around us in the air… maybe too much! Valentine is nearing in. Behind love there’s always a sweet, gentle reward and happiness...or, a heartbreak. Your goal for today is to pick a combination on the following map. Each heart on the map has a specific reward behind it, however, some hearts may throw you in the friend-zone, where the reward is x3 friendship gems! May the best of luck be with you.

For example, if I wanted to pick the 3rd heart on the 2nd row, I’d say “B3”, or “3B”. Either way works, just make sure to include both a letter and a number shown on the map.

THE MAP

EVENTHEART.jpg

How do I participate?

Pick a letter and a number, or a number and a letter to indicate which heart you want to choose. If you wanted for example the 2nd heart on the last row, you’d say “E2” or “2E”.

Example entry:

Aeria Acc: NoodlePower

IGN: <TGM>Noodle

Answer: E2

rules.jpg

• One entry limited per account.
    • Participation is only allowed during the time-limit.
    • Include your Aeria Games account and In-Game username in the post.
    • Your answer must be visible on the chart (Can’t exceed the number 5, or the letter E)
    • It is fine for people to have the same pick.

EVENT ENDS ON FEBRUARY 15TH AT 11:59 PM

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Your wish is granted, but whenever you teleport to the place you want to be, your memories of the place you were in before vanish.

________

I wish waking up feeling motivated was easier.

banner.jpg

Description

At the Senshi Headquarters office, today happens to be a very special day where the corporation is recruiting Senshis and offering them jobs! All the Senshis have their resumes and information needed for interviews, but they lack one thing required, a logo! The corporation requires each Senshi to have A LOGO before being able to go through, and the Senshis really need your help! You can help by creating a logo for your favorite Senshi, but be aware, there are rules and guidelines to be followed!

Objective

You will be creating a logo for any senshi you’d like, as long as they are currently available in our current version of Twin Saga. Please read over the rules carefully before beginning, and best of luck to you all! The logo should include at least an image/drawing of the Senshi, and a title for their business or company/career, which you can make up on your own!

Here's an example of a logo created for the Senshi Koharu.

example.jpg

rulez.jpg

Participation rules:

• ONE entry limit per account
    • All work must be by YOU only, no copyrighted material.
    • Logo size must be no larger than [450 x 500 px] or [500 x 450 px]
    • All Senshi used must be ones included in the Twin Saga current version.
    • You are allowed to use images and text.
    • Include your in-game name somewhere around the Logo
    • You are free to use physical drawings or any digital software program such as Photoshop, paint, etc..

• You must include your aeria games account username in the post (Failing to do so can lead to disqualification)
    • You must include your in-game name in the post.
    • Include the name of the senshi you chose in the post.

Rewards

1st Place: x3 Senshi contracts of choice (Excludes Founder and newly released Senshi [Michelle and newer] claire, etc..)

2nd Place: x2 Senshi contracts of choice (Excludes Founder and newly released Senshi [Michelle and newer] claire, etc..)

3rd Place: x1 Senshi contract of choice (Excludes Founder and newly released Senshi [Michelle and newer] claire, etc.)

Participation Rewards: x5 Astral Crystals

EVENT ENDS FEBRUARY 10TH

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Hello everyone (laugh)(goodjob) Noodle here, nice to meet you! So a little about myself, I love helping people, answering questions (asking them too!), chatting, playing Twin Saga, and of course, Noodles. I am your new Trial Game Master [EN], I will be doing my best to help with all your needs, and hopefully we can have a fun time together! Among other things I like to do on my free time, I love to work on programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, whether it's to do graphic design or just create something when bored, and the outcome is always fun and great. It's a start of a new year, and hopefully we can all make it a great one as a community. I am usually active in the time-zone (GMT-5), however you will find me active even beyond that. If you have any questions or concerns about the game, feel free to reach out to me on the forum or on Discord, my Discord is Noodle#2727 - and to those who would like a shorter introduction, here's a too long didn't read version below!

tl,dr: Hello, I'm Noodle, a Noodle who like, helps and stuff?

SHORTER tl;dr

ramenbowl.jpg