Twin Saga Game Closure Announcement

• apps5484924.jpg

To our loyal Twin Saga Community,

After 5 years in Twin Saga full of peaks and valleys together, the story of the twin goddesses, Marisa and Amaris, has come to an end. Today, with a heavy heart, we are sad to announce that Twin Saga will officially cease all operations on April 29, 2021.

This decision was not an easy one to make. We concluded that the game could no longer sustain itself.

While we are discontinuing the game’s service, we will never forget the incredible journey we embarked on together. It is never easy to announce the shutdown of any game, knowing how much time and effort we have all put into making Twin Saga enjoyable for many years.

Starting on February 24, 2021, we will close the registration of new accounts, including the disabling of cash purchases.

Players whose accounts were created before the closure of registration and have already installed the game can still connect to the server and enjoy all game features until April 29, 2021.

The following content will be available:

• 95% discount on all in-game items sold for AP in the In-game Store.
    • Unlimited dungeon entry limit.
    • Server Boosts for EXP, Loot Drop and Gold will be active.
    • Weekly item giveaways.
    • In-game events.

If you are wondering what to play next now that your favorite game is closing, worry not! We have a wide selection of games from all types and genres here at gamigo! Check our website at https://gamigo.net/ and pick your next passion!

As a welcome offer, you can use these gift codes to start your journey in one of our gamigo games:

Aura Kingdom

Fight your way through the world of Azuria with a companion by your side in this anime-style MMORPG!

Check the code now: AKUSWELCOMESTWS

Grand Fantasia

Grand Fantasia is a Free to Play anime MMORPG where you battle the dark with your Sprite companion.

Use the code now: WELCOMETWS

Also, players of Twin Saga can expect gifts to specific games from gamigo's portfolio in a follow-up newsletter. You can subscribe to our special offers through your account’s email preferences.

To sweeten the moment, our Loyal Spenders will receive extra rewards. For all premium currency purchases, we will award 100% of premium currency that you have spent in the last 60 days or 200% of premium currency that you have spent within the last 30 days to your preferred game from gamigo’s portfolio.*

You will receive your extra rewards in the form of the virtual currency of that game. For Trion Worlds games, you will get the AP amount converted into their premium currency. Please send a request to our Customer Support to transfer your AP to your chosen game of choice.

*Excluded from this policy are the game titles ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained.

Please visit Game Closure FAQ for any questions regarding game services shut down.

A heartfelt thank you to every player who took the time to play our beloved game and helped us along the way with feedback and suggestions.

Best regards,
    Your Twin Saga Team

• When will Twin Saga shut down?

The game server will shut down on April 29, 2021. Both on PC and Steam versions.

Will you deactivate Twin Saga Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Discord too?

All Social Media pages and servers connected to Twin Saga will be deactivated. Make sure that you have gathered all your friends contacts so you don’t lose them after April 29, 2021.

What will happen to my in-game account?

You can still use your current account until April 29, 2021. After this date, you will no longer be able to play Twin Saga. However, you can continue to use your account to play other games on the Aeria Games.

What will happen to my unspent AP?

All in-game store items will see a price reduction of 95%! You can buy any item from the in-game store at super low prices.

What will happen with my VIP Pack and time limited items?

If your VIP Pack or any other time limited item expires after February 24, 2021, you can still enjoy it’s benefits in the game.

Why can’t I register a new account?

Registration for Twin Saga closes with our shutdown announcement on February 24, 2021. You can register an account to play in any gamigo games running on the Aeria Games portal, but you will not be able to connect to the server of Twin Saga after April 29, 2021.

Can I still download the game?

A download of the game will not be possible from April 29, 2021.

I spent a lot of real money on Twin Saga. Will I get any bonuses in other gamigo games?

Yes! For all AP purchases, we will award 100% of AP that you have spent in the last 60 days or 200% of AP that you have spent within the past 30 days to your preferred game from gamigo’s portfolio.*

You will receive your AP in the form of the virtual currency of that game. For Trion Worlds games, you will get the AP amount converted into their premium currency. Please send a request to our Customer Support to transfer your AP to your chosen game of choice.

*Excluded from this policy are the game titles ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained.

Also, players of Twin Saga can expect gifts to specific games from gamigo's portfolio in a follow-up newsletter.

If you have any questions, you can contact our customer support here.

Can I still play Twin Saga until the shutdown date?

Yes, you can still play Twin Saga until April 29, 2021. Until then, there will be several server boosts, giveaways, and in-game events for all players to enjoy.

Can I spend my AP in the in-game Store?

You can spend all your AP in the in-game Twin Saga Store. All in-game items sold for AP are reduced by 95%.

I have spent my AP after February 24, 2021, can I get them reimbursed to the other game?

No, anything spent after February 24, 2021 will not be reimbursed. The games have a 95% discount on all items, so if you want to spend your AP on those items, you can do it, but this won't be reimbursed after the February 24, 2021.

I have unspent AP left on my account after February 24, 2021, can I get them transferred to the other game?

You can use your unspent AP from Twin Saga in any game within Aeria Games portal. For other games from gamigo you can choose one game where to transfer your unspent AP in the form of the virtual currency of the new chosen game.

Will you cancel my recurring PayPal payment subscription automatically?

You will need to cancel the subscription up until the day before the next scheduled payment in order for you not to be charged.

How do I subscribe to the newsletter?

To get special offers and newsletters for your chosen game(s) you need to have or register an account on Aeria Games and have the email subscription option enabled through notifications in the account settings.

When will gift vouchers be sent out?

Gift vouchers will go out by mid-March.

I don’t want to subscribe/didn’t receive a Newsletter by the mid-March; can I still get the voucher for a new game?

Yes, you can send a request to the Customer Support to get a code for a specific game. If you would like to receive more vouchers that will be sent by Newsletter you would need to subscribe.

How can i redeem the Voucher Code for Aura Kingdom?

In order to redeem the code, make sure you are logged in on the website with your Aeria Games account and simply enter the code in the redemption key field here, then click "Redeem" to receive the gift on that same account. Once redeemed, log into Aura Kingdom and claim your items in the Item Mall by pressing the hotkey “i”!

How can i redeem the Voucher Code for Grand Fantasia?

In order to redeem the code, make sure you are logged in on the website with your Aeria Games account and simply enter the code in the redemption key field here, then click "Redeem" to receive the gift on that same account. Once redeemed, log into Grand Fantasia and claim your items in the Item Mall by pressing the hotkey “i”!

How can I redeem the Voucher Code for Fiesta Online?

Log yourself into the gamigo portal and then click on "my gamigo" near the top of the page if it does not redirect you there automatically.

Click on "Redeem a voucher" under Fiesta North America and enter the voucher code in the box that appears. If you didn’t create an account in this game yet then first you would need to click on "Play" and then register an account for the game.

The contents of the code will be delivered to your premium inventory in game. Just press the "i" key and click on the present box icon marked as "Display purchased/received premium items" on the right side of the inventory.

Click the right mouse button on the item to move it to your inventory and enjoy!

How can i redeem the Voucher Code for ArcheAge?

For PC:

1. Head to this website: https://defiance2050pc.trionworlds.c...m-voucher-flow
    2. You will be asked to log in with your Glyph account. If you don’t have one yet, click on Register and go through the registration process.
    3. After registration, you can enter your voucher code on the website and click on Apply.
    4. Download the game and log in with your Glyph account. The contents of your voucher will be automatically added to your account!

For PlayStation and Xbox:

1. If you want to redeem your code on your PlayStation or Xbox, you need to link your PlayStation / Xbox account first.
    2. If you don’t have a Glyph account yet, please create one via the account registration page.
    3. Download Trove on your console and start the game. You will be asked to link your Glyph account before you start your game. Alternatively, you can also link your account via the official website.
    4. Once linked, you can redeem your code on the special code redemption website:https://defiance2050pc.trionwo…ucher/redeem-voucher-flow
    5. Enter the code and press Apply.
    6. The contents of your voucher will be automatically added to your account upon login!

Can I get a refund?

Twin Saga will be fully operational until April 29, 2021, so you have time to enjoy the items you purchased until then. If you have any questions regarding the refund policy, you can contact our Customer Support here.

Do you still have questions?

Please submit your request here. You should also note that Customer Support for Twin Saga Support will cease on April 28, 2021. You will still be able to contact other game support regarding their game-related questions and gift codes.