Steam is not runnning!

• Hello. I usually play Twin Saga with my laptop but now I use my sister's laptop (my laptop have issue). I installed it but can't play as it display "Steam is not running". I tried several fix I found on some threads. I tried "verify integrity of game files" 2 times, completely terminating steam app on background and running it again, rebooting pc, reinstalling both steam and twin saga. However, when I run the _Launcher on its local game files I can play it fine but with other aeria account. My account is on steam, and there is no option on Twin Saga aeria login with steam account. Please help;-;

• Hei!

I am not sure what you already tried but I will just!
    (You accountname for steam should be the first part of your E-Mail: xxxx@gmail.com --> xxxx = Username)
    Try to login with that.

-Clear your Internet Explorer Cache manually

-reinstall Steam (only if you tried everything)

-make steam an application which runs in administrator --> Properties > Compatibility > Check "Run as Administrator"

Hope that helps you and sorry for the delayed response! <3

• Schzure you should be able to fix the "Steam is not running issue" with that:

People with the "Steam is not running. You must start Steam in order to play this game."

People with that issue should go on Library > Twinsaga > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files and after that, close Steam and find the Steam.exe on the computer, go on Properties > Compatibility > Check "Run as Administrator"

That "Steam is not running. You must start Steam in order to play this game." happened to me on other games and that usually did the trick.

In addition to this, make sure you have the most recent Steam version.