Farewell, Furval

• memories2020Furval.jpg

It's my 3-year anniversary as a member of the Twin Saga volunteer staff, and also my last one. My journey with Twin Saga has come to an end. I've enjoyed my time with everyone here and I thank you all for the lovely memories. I won't forget all the people I have met. This was my first game with Aeria Games and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I have made my final event (Love, Furval) and my last day will be 8/15/2020.

I've enjoyed all the events I have created for you -- the community <3
    in-game events like "Now you're speaking like Furval", "Let's Count", "Fashion Show" and helping out "Like a Boss"
    forum events like "Picture Between the Lines", "Calendar Login" and all those lovely Christmas events ;)
    discord events like "Hunger Games" and "Mafia"

I couldn't have done any of this without the support of the community and the team.

I have many photos of my events with you. I've picked out a few to share with all of you.

Thank you all so much <3
    Furval

snapshot_20200724_114721.jpg

• Goodbye Furval,

I never thought this meow-ment would ever come. It's still hard to believe you're saying goodbye. I have learned so much from you as a trial and GM. I will continue to support the community that we love so much. As much as I hate to admit it... I'll miss your puns too. Most of it was cringeworthy but greatly appreciated nevertheless. It made me laugh at least.The voice chats were also fun and I'll miss hearing your voice. Thank you for being pawsome by making Twin Saga fun with your events and helping behind the scenes. I hope you have a purrfect time and never furrget about us wherever you go~

tenor.gif?itemid=17747528

• I may not play the game anymore but you were the first GM I ever saw when i started 2 years back, you answered most of my questions and kept the discord moderated pretty well, it's very sad to see you go but I understand. I wish you great luck in any future plans you may have, thank you for being here with the community. <3

• I also started playing 3 years ago so for me you were a solid part of the community. It's so sad seeing all of you leave bit by bit. ;-;

I loved the care and attention you gave us players and all the fun events you invented for us.
    I'm really going to miss you! ç___ç

Thank you so much for being with us!
    I wish you all the best on your future journeys! <3