Feedback

• September 21, 2018

1. Will there ever be a Mac porting for this game?
      There are no plans for a Mac port of Twin Saga.

2. Would it be possible in the next patch to get a seasonal event again?
      Absolutely possible!

3. I would love to see an event like Beseiged from Final Fantasy 11 in Twin Saga. A city that is controlled by monsters that we have to fight to capture, then every so often we have to fight to defend it from NPCs attempting to retake it, or if we fail to defend--retake the city.
      Although it's a very cool idea, it's unlikely that such event will ever happen in Twin Saga.

4. Less loli-looking Senshis and more male Senshis, please.
      We will see what we can do about that.

5. Could we get more times for the gathering/fishing Meridia bosses? As far as I know they appear at 2:30pm, and 10:00pm, which for people outside of EU is hard to make it and gather the packs at those times.
      Yes, we will try to add additional times for the profession bosses very soon.

6. Would it be possible to get some formulas for costumes with LP? Not asking for all of the formulas, but formulas for costumes that are already free, like from Guild Boss, or senshi Daily Quests.
      We will look into it.

7. Can we get the random dye bag for low LP back again?
      Yep! The dye bag for LP should be available again sometime next week.

September 28, 2018

1. Implement the Halloween event similar from last year, maybe earn the souls a different way like Daily Quest cause was annoying to kill Cale 2.0 after dungeons.

2. Could we get a 2nd Anniversary event?
      Can't promise you anything right now, but we'll look into it and see what's possible as a (late) 2nd Anniversary event.

3. Any hints to when Samurai will be released?
      All we can tell you at this point is that the Samurai won't be released in the next patch.

4. A Senshi formation page, similar to Starstone pages since some players have decent amount of Senshi and they lightly keep changing Senshi for tanks or damage and so on.
      Good idea, but don't expect anything like that within the next months.

5. Will ingame censorship system ever be revised and fixed? Not referring to real insults and swearing, but why should we have "points" censored? I'm not even speaking about "Saturday" and "Spoon" (although I would never notice there were any bad words), but things like "Mongolia", "delivery", "cheap" and others. I realize it was done to prevent rampant gold selling, but now it's in the past, isnt it? Even ingame items are censored sometimes, impossible to link them. The system is not ideal, but definitely should be worked on.
      Will be looked into soon.

6. Character EXP Boosts are quite rare, would it be possible to implement it once a week similar to Class/Loot boosts? or perhaps have a NPC that can provide buffs for a limited time?

7. Is there going to be further improvements with the lag issues? I don't know why but it seems like after this recent maintenances that Capybara crashes and longer freezes are happening a lot more often. I know the usual is to check your connection, your game, etc. but I highly doubt that's the case. Is there no way that the server that US used to be in could be resurrected again?
      Please keep reporting your lag issues to the staff (GM/CM). We have received some very detailed reports in the last weeks that are still under investigation to narrow down the cause of the lags. We don't have any plans to split the server into EU and US again.