{Rewarded} [Christmas Event] Letter to Santa Fenrir

• Letter_Fenrir_Santa.jpg

Write a Letter to Santa (Fenrir)!

RulesChristmas2k19.jpg

• Let "Santa" know if you were good this year!
    • Tell Fenrir why you deserve something from Santa.
    • Your letter must remain in the Twin Saga universe.
    • Be creative! Do not steal ideas from other participants.
    • Double entries are prohibited.
    • Don't forget to write down your character name/IGN.
    • You can only participate in one version of the event. If you participate in the EN event you cannot participate in the FR or DE event, otherwise your participation will be disqualified.
    • Your letter must contain a minimum of 100 words and a maximum of 500 words.

RewardsChristmas2k19.jpg

1st place: Wish Item

DurationChristmas2k19.jpg

Dec 14 - Dec 25

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

• IGN: MICHI

FenrirLetter2019.jpg

If you want the text only version:

• Hello Santa Fenrir,

I still remember the day when I first arrived in Raywing Island, I was full of excitement and curiosity. My first task was helping Fina to get rid of the wolves, I was very pumped and the adrenaline was kicking in, thankfully I was able to get rid of them. Without knowing what's ahead of me I still continued my adventure and it's one of the best decisions I ever made. I met people; good and bad, and that made my adventure even more exciting. From the ruins of Arrakin Desert, the crippling atmosphere of Waking Wetlands, and to harsh weather of Forbidden Snowfield, It's just one of the places that I've been to, and I'm glad that I survived all of them, and It wouldn't be that easy without the help of my Senshis, we had ups and downs but our bond is unbreakable. Even though I experienced so many things already I still know the fact that I still need to improve and prepare myself for upcoming challenges, there's still people out there who needs my help, and I will do everything to be more powerful so I can lend my hands for people who needs it. But for now, let me enjoy this awesome holiday with my friends and guild mates.

Enjoy your Holidays everyone,

Zixie

• Dear Santa Fen,

Let's be real, I have not been the best adventurer since the start of my destiny. From accidently healing the wrong person in my team to running like Leroy Jenkins in dungeon runs, I've created some serious blunders that would have discouraged most adventurers. I also can have quite the temper when things do not exactly go my way.

Yet, the setbacks were probably what made me grow the most as a hero. Along the way, I've met friends who taught me the skills needed in a dungeon: survive, attack and even protect teammates from deadly hits. I'm no longer the girl who needs to be protected; I'm the woman who leads and helps the weak. The team is only as strong as the weakest member so I make sure that everyone makes it out alive.

I won't pretend that I was a good adventurer 100% of the time. (I think you already know that I was the one who spent the couple coins on myself. And that I can be quite the prankster by allowing my couple to die on purpose and blaming it on lag instead.) But I can promise you that I am still growing as a hero by protecting and guiding new people to become the best they can be.

So Santa Fen, I hope my honesty did not scare you away. I may still create blunders or even annoy people with my shenanigans. I can't help that~

But if that doesn't convince you … I can give you a plate of gingerbread cookies with a cup of warm cocoa and….some brownies for your Nonno pulling your sleigh.

Love,

Moonhazel

• Dearest Santa Fenrir Waluigi,

I started my journey with Marisa 3 Decembers ago. I was nervous at first, and unsure of what to do or say to anyone, but through time I learned. I can honestly say, it has been an amazing adventure. All the friends I have met along the way have truly touched my heart. I hope I have touched some of theirs as well. These past few years I have grown as a person, and Marisa has been there every step of the way. I have loved every day that I get to run adventures with my friends. I have met so many great people, and even a Queen! The war was tough, but I will stay strong with my senshi by my side. We will get Amaris' Divine Tears back, with strength and resilience. After everything we have been through, I think everyone deserves something nice this year. Perhaps some mistletoe for Phoenix and Amaris too? :P All my friends I have met along the way deserve something nice this year, so I pray you can put something nice in their stockings. I don't need anything but their happiness this Christmas season. If you could do this for me, I would really appreciate it. I try to help out and heal them when we go adventuring, so I attempted to heal as cleric, and only like half of them died! However, maybe some Regen Pots for everyone as a Christmas bonus would help! Don't forget to get yourself something nice this year Santa, you and all your elves deserve it as well, and we are truly appreciative of all that you do! Thank you so much, I hope to see you around for many more Christmases to come!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

With love,

~Sapphyra

• Greetings!

First let me thank you all for the lovely letters and sorry that it took me so long to read through all of them. I wanted to take my take my time and not just quickly scroll through them and be like "ehhh... ah yeah, that one, I guess!"

The letter I enjoyed the most out of all is from ... Moonhazel!

You can expect an in-game mail from me very soon to ask you what item you would like to get.

I also don't all of the others leave empty-handed, that's why I will send all other participants 20 Astral Crystals.

Thanks again and I hope you all have a wonderful 2020! :)

Best regards,

PM Fenrir