[Anniversary Event] Write Your Story!

• 1569230855-write-your-story.png

Greetings, Guardians!

For our last forum event for the anniversary, we are going to ask you to use your creativity again!

The goal this week is to write a little story based on the beginning of it:

“The moon rose gently and peacefully over the small village of Maplewood Glen. In the distance, we could hear the streaming of water that lull the people to sleep. It was in this semi-darkness and peaceful atmosphere that a shadow, fast and furtive, moved then, jumping from roof to roof. What was it up to?”

Your story should be no more than 300 words long.

3 winners per language (so 9 in total!!!) can win 10 Senshi Contracts of Valkyria for the best stories!

In addition, 1x 4-Star Senshi Evolution Key will be raffled among all participants!

Rules

• Character name must be mentioned in your post.
    • All content must be PG-13.
    • Your entry must not violate any part of the terms of service.
    • Do not plagiarize or copy another person's entry.
    • You can either participate on the EN, OR on the DE OR on the FR event thread. One entry only!
    • You are not allowed to send in more than one participation, so choose wisely.

You have time until September 29th at 23:59 (CEST) !

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Grab your keyboard and good luck!

Your Twin Saga Team

• IGN: Starbright

"The moon rose gently and peacefully over the small village of Maplewood Glen. In the distance, we could hear the streaming of water that lull

the people to sleep. It was in this semi-darkness and peaceful atmosphere that a shadow, fast and furtive, moved then, jumping from roof to roof. What was it up to?”

Not wanting to miss out on the chance of possibly being a hero, all of us sprinted into action and started chasing after the shadow. We spread out into different directions to try and encircle the shadow. Two of us seemed to be in luck as the shadow seemed to be heading towards the direction that we were in.

"You scared of what you'll catch?", my teammate teased.

"No way, wait till I catch it!" I grinned.

As the black shadow came closer to us, my teammate reached out his hand to grab it. But he missed.

By sheer luck, the black shadow tripped while trying to avoid my teammate's hand and I moved forward quickly to tackle the black shadow.

"Bam!" Contact was made and I managed to pin the black shadow to the floor. Not missing the opportunity to find out what its true nature was, all of my teammates rushed over. One pulled out a torch and shined it on the shadow.

Two yellow eyes squinted at the light. After we took off its cloak, we all gasped.

"Super Alfred! What are you doing here?" We asked, magically in unison.

Pointing to me, he said "I didn't have a chance to wish you a Happy Birthday earlier while you were in the training ground. I saw you heading to Maplewood Glen after and I was hoping to get to the Conductor in Maplewood Glen before you left the area, so I could wish you a Happy Birthday", Super Alfred said sheepishly.

"Thank you." I said while patting Super Alfred's head.

And that was how our adventurous chase in the night for the shadow, ended.

• The moon rose gently and peacefully over the small village of Maplewood Glen. In the distance, we could hear the streaming of water that lull the people to sleep. It was in this semi-darkness and peaceful atmosphere that a shadow, fast and furtive, moved then, jumping from roof to roof. What was it up to?

Then there's a strange sound it making that can be heard every time it landed from roof to roof. And a little girl named Lorena took a look at her window to witness the mysterious creature roaming around. She was amazed seeing the full moon with such a beautiful creature, its fur is black but it shines so bright and has copper colored eyes.

The mysterious creature suddenly saw Lorena and slowly goes to her path and pokes her nose. Lorena welcomed it and began to stroke and pet the mysterious creature and responded with soft voice.. "Meow~" and look pleased as it keeps purring.

Later on, Lorena named the mysterious creature as Luna.

They happily play, sing and dance together but the time has come and Luna has to go, giving Lorena a heart ache, Luna pokes Lorena’s nose once again as to tell her to be brave, purrs as a signal that all is well and a soft voice “meow” as to thank her for the memories they shared together, later it calmed down Lorena for a bit. As Lorena smiles and whispers to her, “I know you’ll be somewhere free.. quietly watching over and patiently waiting for me.”

IGN: Genie

(laugh)

• IGN: Razzberry

“The moon rose gently and peacefully over the small village of Maplewood Glen. In the distance, we could hear the streaming of water that lull the people to sleep. It was in this semi-darkness and peaceful atmosphere that a shadow, fast and furtive, moved then, jumping from roof to roof. What was it up to?”

A curious young lady was sitting by the window of her bedroom watching the moonlight as a distant figure rolled from house to house. At first she thought she was seeing things, but as it got closer she realized that the shadow had the silhouette of a human being. When the figure was in reach, the girl took a breath and asked in a high pitched voice:

− Hey Sir! I mean… Mistress! What is all the rush for?

Surprised by this sudden break of silence, Valkyria almost fell. She turned around to face the source of noise and caught sight of two twinkling eyes.

− Huh… Me?

− Yes, you! Don’t be silly, we are the only people around here.

Gasping for air and going through the whole situation in her mind, Valkyria answered:

− I’m in a very important mission and I have no time to waste.

This statement only served to burst the itch of curiosity in the girl’s brain.

− Oh, I see… but, what is this task about?

At this point Valkyria knew she had made a terrible mistake when she stopped and looked behind. She also knew that the mission was too embarrassing to mention. However, the fast solution was to tell the truth and go ASAP.

− My commander, Razzberry, is at this birthday party for more than 20 days and he ate so much cake that now he is under an acute diarrhea and I need to go and save him. I have a pack of toilet paper and some charcoal pills in my bag and if you allow me, I need to go right now!

After finishing her sentence, our brave guard left towards Arcadia to complete her task of life or death leaving the girl laughing until she cried.

• IGN: Cally

Old Beltram the Shaman Elder, ever the night owl, looked on with narrowed eyes and nodded.

He poked the loudly snoring Kain in the ear with his stick “You asleep boy?”

“Urgh! I was till you poked me” Kain replied angrily. “And don’t call me boy”

“Just saw that dark horse Senshi Aryn leaping over the roofs” Continued Beltram ignoring Kain’s complaints.

Just then a cry rang out “Someone’s raided the food supply!”

A posse was quickly assembled, including soldiers from the Legion Camp and made off with brightly burning torches to follow the strangely clumsy tracks left by the thief.

They soon came across Aryn standing near some bushes to the West.

“Stop there you thief!” cried the soldiers who had came from the Legion camp to assist.

Aryn turned to them, scowled, then disappeared into the darkness.

The group ran forward to pursue but stumbled over six large bags on the ground, full of the stolen food and next to them, tightly bound and gagged, were three Zangar Guards, clearly angry that the had been so easily bested by Marisa’s finest Swordmaster.

• IGN Chiakì

In this tranquillity people were swaying to and fro. But as I looked around me, it became one, ten, twenty people all collapsing to the floor sleeping, the crunches of the fallen leaves pierced the air like a knife. A sudden sense of unease came over me. Something was happening. I looked toward Sapphrya and Danmaku, to see if they were affected by this strange sensation but both mirrored my own expression.

Just as quickly we all summoned our own weapons, my eyes darting everywhere and on anything that I could see. The falling maple leaves that were clouding my vision, the darkness spreading thick like a fog, the feeling that time just seemed to pass by slowly almost like we were in a boss battle-

A loud rumble penetrated the air as we were knocked back as the ground rose and cracked, the shadow growing larger by the second slowly turned into red eyes and a roar blew everything away. Everything was a blur. Mobs fell into the void, flashes of Bogfish hurried in their groups as water rained from the sky.

“It’s Mawr!” Sapphrya shouted as she battled the wind. “He’s a ghost in the woods before he spawns! That shadow must have been him!”

“You what?” I cried out as I peeked through my weapon. The eyes gained a face...

“The NPCs. They were under a spell. He casts something similar to Alice’s ultimate. That’s why it didn’t affect- Watch out!”

The next thing I knew a huge scaled paw rose high. And I was right under it.

“Mattie!” Danmaku yelled dashing toward me.

• The moon rises gently and peacefully on the small village of Maplewood Glen. From a distance, we could hear the sound of water murmuring people to sleep. It was in this semi-dark and peaceful atmosphere, a shadow, fast and intense, then moving, jumping from roof to roof. What is it?

- Oh, it's just my Senshi following my step, why am I here? Ah yes... it was the second anniversary birthday of Twin saga. We were happy and joined a party and event for the anniversary. But somehow my memories comes back to me. On this map, now over a year ago, my old friends Shibe, Sakaya, ChaosLing , happiness, Bunnies .... use to meet for party, dancing, and to hangout. We would get together to join our raid, share comfort in sad times or rejoice in happy times, always ready to help each other in dungeons and share needed items to get stronger. It don't matter weak or strong, we partied for the laughs not the power, and would still try to make party for strong dungeons even we knew would fail a lot because of it. But slowly less and less were online. I know real life is different then on game...some quit to study or work, family, or just bored and find new game to play ...but i can't stop my feelings. I wish all guys have a good life , I missed guys so much, and am happy I got to meet you.
    I hope one day we can meet again on Twin saga !!!

IGN: Lylvia

• “The moon rose gently and peacefully over the small village of Maplewood Glen. In the distance, we could hear the streaming of water that lull the people to sleep. It was in this semi-darkness and peaceful atmosphere that a shadow, fast and furtive, moved then, jumping from roof to roof. What was it up to?”

We had been on high alert in Maplewood since word came down that Janus had been sighted in the vicinity of the Maplewood Cemetery. The shadowy figure did seem to be heading towards the Cemetery, so we were able to sneak ahead of him and grab him as he jumped down from the last roof. We brought him back, under guard, to the Arcadian Legion Camp and sent for Kastor and Elder Bertram at once.

An hour of questioning later we had to admit that maybe this wasn't Janus after all. Janus liked to brag and would certainly have tried to bluff his way free. This guy definitely looked like Janus, but he just cowered and quaked in the corner of his cell and said not a word. Finally Elder Bertram decided to ask Kittana if she would use her magic to get some answers.

Kittana finally arrived and cast a spell of disillusion, and we all stood around and watched it take effect. The mystery man shrunk slowly until..."What the....ALFRED?!?" roared Elder Bertram in irritation. "What in blue blazes are you upto, running around disguised as Janus?

"I'm sorry, Elder, I just wanted to decorate the cemetery for Halloween and used a potion of illusion to hide myself, and the only potions I had left were Janus ones", whined Alfred. "I promise I wont do it again, please don't tell Queen Fiona".

Well, Queen Fiona did hear about it and banished Alfred to the Terracottages as punishment. Playing butler to a hoard of untidy Astral Guardians should keep him out of trouble. The Queen also commended our guard-post for a job well done. If Janus ever does show up in Maplewood Glen, we, the Arcadian Legion, will bring him to justice.

- Log-book entry from Arcadia Legion Soldier Cluny.

IGN - jellybelly

• IGN: MICHI

Word count: 297

"MOVE!" A man yelled as he shoved a young lady out of the way.

"Hey!" She cried, but the man ignored concentrating on his target.

The girl, furious, pursued after the disrespectful fellow.

As the girl caught up with the man, he quickly looked to the side and scoffed.

"What's your problem?" She asked.

He ignored her and increased his speed. The chase continued until they caught up to the shadow.

The shadow was… a small furval! It cried and thrashed as it was being restrained by the man.

"Hey! What are you doing to the furval?" the girl shouted toward the man. In her eyes, the furval looked innocent and helpless.

"None of your business." The man retorted, scoffing at her.

"Miss, please, help me! " The furval cried out.

The girl started to charge toward him, but when the man gave her a piercing glare, she hesitated.

He spoke, "This is none of your business. This furval here stole something from my village.”

She believed him. There was something about him that made her trust him. “My name is Hana,” she started.

Before she could ask for his name or finish her statement, he responded, “Yamimaru.”

She’s heard of him, the noble samurai. She watched as the little furval surrendered the artifact that it stole from the samurai.

He turned toward Hana, nodded his head, and dashed off into the distance.

Hana turned to the little furval who still had the look of terror on its face. “You should run along home; he won’t chase you anymore.”

She looked in the direction Yamimaru ran off to and then dashed off toward her home. Hana smiled as she has a story to tell her fellow ninjas at home about the encounter with the legendary samurai, Yamimaru.

• “The moon rose gently and peacefully over the small village of Maplewood Glen. In the distance, we could hear the streaming of water that lull the people to sleep. It was in this semi-darkness and peaceful atmosphere that a shadow, fast and furtive, moved then, jumping from roof to roof. What was it up to?”

Sprinting across the roof, Valkyria scanned her surroundings, never dropping her guard. Guarding hell was hard, and after finding out the monsters she was defeating were coming through a portal in Hellfire's Ante, she decided to investigate. Her investigation in Mortalis led her here. This quaint town had no idea the danger it was in.

Gripping her lance and shield tighter, she increased her pace. She had to find him, "Janus". She had enough of his games, his murderous ways. She would put a stop to him...permanently. After what he did to Queen Marisa...to Queen Amaris... he deserved his fate, in the most painful way possible.

A purple glow catches her eye. She silently hops to the ground, careful to keep her distance. Approaching the light slowly, she scans for him. THERE! She can just barely make out his cape...what was that? Snapping her head to the side, she narrows her eyes...a trick of the magic fire perhaps?

Turning her attention back, she creeps forward slowly, ready to end him. She raises her lance and strikes! It slices through the cape hitting....nothing? There is no time to react before a blast sends her to her knees, A TRAP!

Janus laughed manically, his face a ghastly purple glow as he gets ready to kill. She was a knight, a paladin, born to protect, what good was she if she couldn't even defend this town? She didn't deserve the honor, bowing her head she gets ready for Janus' strike. Another shadow passes by the corner of her eye, who could that be? Suddenly, Janus is slammed to the ground.

The Ninth knight! They were humanity’s last hope for survival, and her own. Feeling a new wave of strength, Valkyria nodded to the hero, together they would defend this world, together they would succeed!~

IGN: Sapphyra

Word Count: 300 exactly oof:P(chickennom)

• The moon rose gently and peacefully over the small village of Maplewood Glen. In the distance, we could hear the streaming of water that lull the people to sleep. It was in this semi-darkness and peaceful atmosphere that a shadow, fast and furtive, moved then, jumping from roof to roof.
    -What was it up to?
    I’ve told thousands of times stop coming here – a black-haired man said angrily not looking to the window – why do you follow me even after I left Bluemoon?
    - I’m a ninja, my family taught me fight to achieve my aims – blonde girl blushed.
    - I’m not an aim, I’m an alive person. Moreover you know that I still love my wife.
    - Yes, that’s why I came to help you. This night I’m leaving the village and you’ll never see me again.
    - Help?… what do you me..
    Next moment he felt shark pain in his back. “What’s this? Liquid and hot running down my back… Oh god, it hurts so much…”
    - Did you just…. Have you ingratiated yourself all this time aiming to stab me?
    - No, Zaro. Today it’s a year since my 1
    st visit. Every night coming to you I thought: “maybe today he won’t be so cold to me”, but you convinced me that it’d never happen. I love you, but to love doesn’t mean to possess. I want you be happy, with me or without. And now, you’ll meet your wife and be happy forever.
    Tiers were welling up in her eyes. She sat near his motionless body and softly cuddled it.
    - Good night, my sweet prince. Even seeing your death, I desire your kiss, but your wife wouldn’t approve. Thank you for everything. I’ll miss you, but real love will overcome it.
    - You’re so egoistic, Hana… You’ve killed me to follow my wife, but I’d chosen to live with her in my heart. Take the kiss, but it’ll be the coldest thing you’ve experienced.
    A tier dropped on a pale cheek. Hana’s breath froze when she realized what had just done. She screamed loudly, but Zaro couldn’t hear her anymore.

IGN:Phantasm

The moon rose gently and peacefully over the small village of Maplewood Glen. In the distance, we could hear the streaming of water that lull the people to sleep. It was in this semi-darkness and peaceful atmosphere that a shadow, fast and furtive, moved then, jumping from roof to roof. What was it up to?”

IGN: Moonhazel

Valkyria was up late camping out near the Maplewood Glen residential area. It was a peaceful night. The day before when she visited the city, the town elder had begged her to stay to help catch the shadow figure that only appeared at night. The only description that was provided by the sentry guard was that the shadow only seemed to leap from roof to roof.

Feeling sympathetic, she accepted to the town elder's relief. He had provided her with the necessities and thanked her for helping. A night had passed already but she hadn't seen anything.

In fact, she wanted to call it quits for tonight and sleep. The water flowing gently in the distance was too relaxing and the adventurer hadn't been able to sleep lately. She yawned getting ready to sleep until….

suddenly, a loud thump was heard a few feet away!

With a start she jumped and ran to the direction of the noise! Feeling the adrenaline rush, she didn't fear the unknown. Instead, the hunt for the supernatural seemed to only excite her! Maplewood Glen was known for ghosts living in the area so it wasn't uncommon.

She leapt and glided over the rooftops to scope out the area. It was a large ground to cover, but she soon uncovered the mystery!

The mysterious figure was a boy she had spoken to earlier that day. He was trying to glide but had poor control. She approached the boy who was in tears; he wanted to meet his mother who was in the sky. She hugged him while saying that his mother will always be in his heart and that she can teach him how to glide. It was soon morning and they went speak to the elder. The boy apologized and the case was closed.

• Hello everybody! The team voted for the best story and here are the results:

1. Phantasm

2. Genie

3. Razzberry

Congrats, you are all winning 10 Senshi Contracts of Valkyria !

Aaaand as promised, we also raffled so one of you will win a 4-Star Senshi Evolution Key and it is... Chiakì! Congratulations to you!