switch from EU to NA

• So today i decided to reinstall twin saga. I go to the aeria games website, hover over "play now" and select "English" however, once i download everything and start the game up (everything is completely fine, nothing is crashing), i can't seem to find the US server which is named Gemini? But instead I have the EU server called Aetherion, however before i even started the game, my download file name (when i first click the "play now" button on aeria games) has the "_US..." which should mean I have the option of logging into the US server? I dont understand, this hasn't happened before so now I'm confused.

NOTE: I haven't played in months, probably even a year. so i haven't been up with the patch notes

i have also read some forums to change the language of your game by going to its properties and so on but i'm looking at it right now and it says english...

• Aetherion is the name of the world of TWS. There's only one server and that's the Gemini one, you're right. We had another server before and then the servers were merged. So now when you download the game, the client will be in the language you picked on the site.

Basically when you press 'play now', your browser will download the downloader which should be at the bottom or you can press control+J and then open the file location. I'm a bit hazy on it since I haven't needed to redownload it, but click on the setup file and it'll start downloading the game. At this point it'll ask you to put the game in a location you want and this by default will be called "TwinSaga". When it's done you can click on the launcher. It'll download some things but once it's done, you can start playingt he game.

'_US' is just for the setup files.

PS I only played with the US client so I'm not sure on what the server name was there.

• Aetherion is the name of the world of TWS. There's only one server and that's the Gemini one, you're right. We had another server before and then the servers were merged. So now when you download the game, the client will be in the language you picked on the site.

Basically when you press 'play now', your browser will download the downloader which should be at the bottom or you can press control+J and then open the file location. I'm a bit hazy on it since I haven't needed to redownload it, but click on the setup file and it'll start downloading the game. At this point it'll ask you to put the game in a location you want and this by default will be called "TwinSaga". When it's done you can click on the launcher. It'll download some things but once it's done, you can start playingt he game.

'_US' is just for the setup files.

PS I only played with the US client so I'm not sure on what the server name was there.

so both the EU and NA servers merged and became one and is now named Aetherion? meaning Gemini no longer exists??

• I'm sad to say that's not quite right. When logging in through the launchers, the server name will be "NEW_Aetherion".

Fun fact: When US and EU got merged, they called it "Global". :p

I wasn't referring to that. More like this. Although I was under the impression that it was the world rather than the star. I was actually hoping for some sort of server event rename at the time -shrugs-

• I wasn't referring to that. More like this. Although I was under the impression that it was the world rather than the star. I was actually hoping for some sort of server event rename at the time -shrugs-

Yes, but the initial question was about the (I assume technical, not lore-based) server name, and I personally found your response quite confusing. :o

Anywayyyyy, yes, the servers has been merged, so "NEW_Aetherion" is the right one. :D

• Yes, but the initial question was about the (I assume technical, not lore-based) server name, and I personally found your response quite confusing. :o

Anywayyyyy, yes, the servers has been merged, so "NEW_Aetherion" is the right one. :D

Yes it was a technical question. Thank you to everyone who has helped me out on this thread, i appreciate it! <3 I've learned a lot LOL