And now... what's next?

• Dear Guardians,

as you probably know, Danmaku has left the company last week. I know that it is a lost for the Twin Saga community since he has been taking care of you for so long. I also know how close he was to you, running events, streamings, etc.

So now, what's the plan on community side?

We are currently looking for a replacement. In the mean time, you will have to deal with me (muahahaha). For those who do not know me, I have been working on Twin Saga a couple of months, know the volunteer team, the game, the main issues you have (#loca4ever). If you are curious, please find my presentation here.

I will be taking care of both Twin Saga and Eden Eternal for a while, until we get reinforcement.

I am not as chatty as Maku in Discord, but the whole staff will do its best to make you comfortable during this transition.

If you have questions, please shoot! :)

Pirately yours,

Bonny

• Dear Guardians,

my time is already over. Today will be my last day at Aeria Games. After almost 5 years of settling down, it's time for me to take my ship and visit new territories (literally actually, I'm going to travel!)

I couldn't do much visible during these past weeks, my apologies for that. I know you are all waiting for the event "Like a boss" to come back. Be reassured, the new CM will be there very soon and run the event again.

Keep being an amazing community!

Pirately yours,

Bonny