Senshi Event - Yuuki

• Looking for a new home!

YuukiEV.png

Ever since Yuuki had arrived at Arcadia, a couple of days ago, she has been staying at my place. But apparently, it looks like she wants to move... can't really understand why with such a pretty bedroom:

boDpOoz.jpg

Well...her loss, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Either way, she is now in urgent need of a new place to stay!

But that doesn't mean that she won't be picky...

What do you need to do?

Please decorate your Terracottage and make it as pretty as possible for Yuuki.

Afterwards, send us screenshots or even a small video, if you want, of your creation together with your character AND account name. Yuuki will then choose a new home and live with you!

Rules:

• Account & character name must be mentioned in your post.
    • Character name must be visible in at least one of your screenshots.
    • Terracottages of the winners will be reviewed before handing out the reward for verification, so please do not make any changes until the event has been rewarded or we might need to pass on the reward to someone else.
    • Only your own Terracottage is eligible to participate.
    • All content must be PG-13.
    • Your entry must not violate any part of the terms of service.
    • Participation is only allowed within the time limit.
    • Only one participation per account that means you can only send in one version of your Terracottage.
    • Do not plagiarize or copy another person's entry.
    • Multiple participation in different languages will result in disqualification.

Rewards:

Yuuki

First place: Senshi contract Yuuki x10

Second place: Senshi contract Yuuki x4

Third place: Senshi contract Yuuki x1

Participation: 5x Astral Crystal

Duration:

We are accepting participations until the 28th of February 11:59 PM (CEST) which marks the end of the event.

Winner announcement and reward sendout will follow afterwards!

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

• snapshot_20190209_202519.jpg Yuuki, I would like to open my doors to you for a new place to live. Belle & I are here to welcome you with a smile!

snapshot_20190214_052011.jpg

There is plenty of room for all your friends to come.

snapshot_20190209_203338.jpgA wide variety of baths to relax in after a long day of dungeons ...and there are even some for your goldfish!

snapshot_20190212_183709.jpg

I got you a marine bed to help you feel more at home.snapshot_20190209_204152.jpgKoharu and Claire would love to hear your stories.snapshot_20190228_035448.jpg

I will make you the most delicious meals, while we eat we can watch the snow fall in my Snowglobe, a special gift from a special friend.

When we met I knew we would be the best of friends! My dearest Yuuki, I am here in my Terracottage and waiting for you <3.

Account : Shanoa0106

IGN : Lylvia

• Aeria acc: Wiolcia00

IGN: MiaKaori

Hello Dear Yuuki! My Terra is cozy and warm so i bet You will feel comfortable here.There are few senshi friends and they can't wait to meet You! Auntie Nalani will teach You Archery, Melody will make You feel at home with her angelic voice and harp skills. You need to watch for my Twins Duo and Duet because they love to play pranks, but You wont find more adorable boys.

affff.png

duo.png

nalaa.png

• Hello Yuuki, I've heard your looking for a place to call home and would love to have you be my roommate and here's why you should.<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

snapshot_20190226_184740.jpg

~Enjoy a lovely home cooked meal at my large dining table with all your senshi friends!~(angel)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

snapshot_20190226_184647.jpg

~Have a good night's rest after a long day in my double bed bedroom and have joyous dreams!~(sleep)<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

snapshot_20190226_184858.jpg

~Enjoy some delicious breakfast with me in the mornings and discuss our lives and get to know each other~(chickennom)<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

snapshot_20190227_154145.jpg

~Take your shoes off and kick back and relax after a day of adventuring on one of my comfy living room furniture's ~:)(goodjob)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

snapshot_20190226_184432.jpg

~Sit down and have some tea and enjoy the beautiful snow globe with me~(chickenunsure)<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

snapshot_20190226_184507.jpg

~Have a want for knowledge? then grab a book off the shelf, take a seat and read till your heart contents!~:$<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

snapshot_20190226_184600.jpg

~Feeling gross and sweaty from all the battles throughout the day? Take a relaxing bubble bath and get nice and squeaky clean!~:)<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3~Magical Adventures await us Yuuki, will you take my hand and be my partner in protecting our world!~<3

Aeria Account: levileeper

IGN: Zenzen

• Welcome!

I just had to decorate my Terracottage with an underwater background just for you!

You will be welcomed by the original 3 <3snapshot_20190212_183608.jpg

Gatherings everywhere, it's always a party here and never a bore.

You will never feel lonely <3

snapshot_20190212_183629.jpg

snapshot_20190212_183708.jpg

Sakura always so fashionable!

What's that? Looks like there's a contest between Beryl and Nalani!

snapshot_20190212_183720.jpg

An audience to watch Beryl vs Nalani.

snapshot_20190212_183736.jpg

snapshot_20190212_183756.jpg

Stern and Levi staying near the whale tub with their pet penguin.

Who's that? Sleepy Luna always knowing how to relax.

snapshot_20190212_183809.jpg

Nalani always so elegant and courteous. Belle knowing how to throw a tea party!

snapshot_20190212_183819.jpg

snapshot_20190212_183826.jpg

IGN: MICHI

Aeria Account: kawaii5

Welcome to my humble home Yuuki!

• Welcome to the home of the amazing pug, Yuuki. It may be a bit sparse, but it's very warming -nods- It's furnished with some of the senshis so you're not alone

g2KFBkD.jpg

Have some privacy with our bath
    EWOjx3R.jpg

And finally rest in our double sized bed, Duet included o3o
    I am a poor pug with mismatching furniture qwq
    CHqUMqO.jpg

IGN Kohaku
    ID AngelicKohaku

So I can always look at you like a shy girl, I'll fill my white heart with pink love...

• IGN: Starbright

Aeria: hikapyon

There's not much I can offer but I try my best with my terra~

We can share the same bed and take showers together.

If you're bored there's a bookshelf and look! There's a pair of dogs who will welcome us when we get home.

• IGN : Nelilla
    Aeria Acc : verysadme

Hello Yuuki! :$ Welcome to my humble terracottage. (fight) Please allow me to show you around. :)

terra1.jpg

First let us head upstairs. :P Woah! I didn't see Levi hiding there before! (chickenunsure) What a trickster!

terra3.jpg

As you can see there is lots of stuff going on up here. :P Lets take a look! I think Melody is up to something. (angel)

terra4.jpg

Oh she is having a tea part with Belle and Alice! (chickenblush) And says she heard you would be coming and prepared a cake just for you, isn't that sweet? (chickennom) Just watch out for Aryn he may try and flirt with you. :O Let's check out Lenna's corner next!

terra5.jpg

Oh my! Lenna is always prepared for a celebration, with her snowkitty and penguin friends! :O Oh look, they have a present for you, I wonder what it is! (fight)

terra6.jpg

If you're looking for a spot to relax and soak you're worries away, look no further than Fina's sweet corner of pampering. (nosebleed) You can spend all the time you want here without worry, with Gaia protecting at all times to prevent intruders from ruining your relaxing stay. Looks like there is a bottle of champagne in the tub, I wouldn't hold it against you if you wanted to sip a drink. :P (non-alcoholic of course) Now! Let's go back downstairs.

terra7.jpg

After a good soak, nothing like stretching your body on a nice comfy bed. Here in Luna's sleepy corner, guarded by Zaro and Samuel, you do just that! :$ Oh look! Claire is here if you wanted someone to read you a bedtime story, and Melody wants to sing you a lullaby to help you drift to sleep....(sleep)(chickensleep)*yawn* Oh sorry! These beds just looked to comfy to pass up. (laugh)

terra8.JPG

Hey! I heard Koharu, Sakura and Azusa want to show you their dance they coordinated. (chickenunsure) We can watch them together as we sit comfortable at the Kotatsu here. Ahhhhhh :$ The heavenly bliss of a Kotatsu.

terra2.jpg

Looks like Stern and Aflallo have band together to protect the chest. :O I guess those guys sure love their gold. (angel)

terra9.jpg

I saved the best spot for last. :$ I reserved this special place just for you. (fight) I decorated it with some lovely painting of your goldfish friends, and heard you like plants, so I made sure to get some for you! I hope you will rest your tired feet from Terracottage hunting, and make this your last stop. Until then, I'll see you again soon. (kiss)

terra10.jpg

• Well Yuuki, my tera might not be the prettiest but I made it homey just for you... I made sure even your goldfishes would enjoy here.

IGN: Rilliáne

Aer: RillianeRiver

• Simple japanese theme and clean loving house not too many furnitures and im sure yuuki can come and relax around here :)

ign Loliconsz

aeria tonmai1997

• IGN: Sapphyra

ACC: luvlee2660

Hey Yuuki!! So glad you could stop by to visit my terra to see if it's the best fit for you! We have plenty of friends you may know (as well as Queen Marisa herself!)room_2.PNG?width=736&height=416

Emilia and I are water ready to play with you and your goldfish friends :D

room_1.PNG?width=742&height=416

Or perhaps you would like to go to a festival with Sakura and Azusa? We are well prepared to have a great time! After you can relax in a hot bath~

unknown.png?width=740&height=416

Keep your eyes peeled, there is a senshi hiding in every corner to find~unknown.png?width=740&height=416

We can play dress up...unknown.png?width=740&height=416

..or dance...

room_3a.PNG?width=749&height=416

...and have a slumber party! unknown.png?width=740&height=416

The gang's all here and waiting and we would love it if you joined us and called this place home!

Your room is ready if you want it!

I'm waiting at the door eager to see if you make this place your home, visit soon~

It may not be extravagant, but it's cozy and it's home. To me, a home is a place filled with laughter and love, and my terra is bursting at the seams with those. I hope you join us, and fill it with even more memories, laughter, and friendship~

Love,

Sapphyra

• Hallo Yuuki,

I am so glad you came to visit. Let me show you around the cottage, now that you are here.

The first thing you'll see is a table heaped with delicious food and drinks. Koharu and her crew of furcats make sure there is always something to munch on.

Here is a cosy corner with comfy chairs, just the thing for relaxing and hanging out after a long day of questing.

We share everthing, including any treasure chests we might have found in the course of our adventuring. Here at the community chest is also a circle of bathing stools, where you can sit and wash off the dust of the day while waiting for the others to get here.

Upstairs in the bedroom we celebrate Christmas all year round. All the senshis who have stayed here through the years have left some special mementos behind. They each recorded a lullaby, and all you have to do is tap their picture if you want to hear it.

And there is always a plushy penguin or two around to cuddle as you sleep.

Over there in the bathhouse, Nalani makes sure the water is always warm whenever you feel like a soak. And yay! It looks like Marisa is about to head out on her magic (whale) carpet for a picnic. Lets go join her, shall we?

As you can see Yuuki, there is plenty of room here, and Koharu, Melody, Nalani and I would love to have you come and live with us in our serene marine home.

Aeria Account - cleoplays

IGN - jellybelly

• Yuuki decided to give the following three Terracottages a try:

1. Nelilla

2. ApaLyl

3. Zenzen

I will send you a message through the forum in order to visit your Terracottage as stated in the rules, please let me know as fast as possible when you would be available to validate your Terracottage.