Noodle Hot n' Ready! [Introduction]

• Hello everyone (laugh)(goodjob) Noodle here, nice to meet you! So a little about myself, I love helping people, answering questions (asking them too!), chatting, playing Twin Saga, and of course, Noodles. I am your new Trial Game Master [EN], I will be doing my best to help with all your needs, and hopefully we can have a fun time together! Among other things I like to do on my free time, I love to work on programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, whether it's to do graphic design or just create something when bored, and the outcome is always fun and great. It's a start of a new year, and hopefully we can all make it a great one as a community. I am usually active in the time-zone (GMT-5), however you will find me active even beyond that. If you have any questions or concerns about the game, feel free to reach out to me on the forum or on Discord, my Discord is Noodle#2727 - and to those who would like a shorter introduction, here's a too long didn't read version below!

tl,dr: Hello, I'm Noodle, a Noodle who like, helps and stuff?

SHORTER tl;dr

ramenbowl.jpg

🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜 🍜

[Discord] Noodle#2727

[US] Game Master