Deadpool out!

• Greetings guardians!

It's been a while since I last posted on this forum and said anything, and first of all, I would like to wish everyone an amazing new year full of health and success!

I'm alright btw, for the ones who messaged me asking if everything is ok and have been worried and the fact that I've been away for so long, has nothing to do with the game or you guys... trust me, I've been a volunteer on some games under Aeria and you guys have probably been the most friendly community I've worked with and for that, I would like to say thanks to all of you! :$

The truth is, since I was a child I've been passionated with First Person Shooter games but TWS kinda made me feel in love with MMO (on this case, Anime MMO) but never really stopped me from loving FPS games and when I heard about Ironsight in the end of 2017, I knew I had to try it out and decided to give a hand as a temporary Mod but not leaving TWS at all... after a while, I was getting more and more into it and rarely checking on TWS in around February of 2018 which was when the OBT of IS started.

Time flied by and I had to make a move and the right move is to leave the Twinsaga team since I've been doing nothing on the last couple of months and give the chance for people who really deserve the position here and need to grow and volunteer is the very first step to really see how much people appreciate for your help and support.

Again, I would like to thank you all but mostly to some people that I will mention below.

It was a great journey and it wouldn't be the same without you guys and girls. (kiss) Sorry for not leaving sooner and filling a position that could be filled with someone that loves this game and is willing to improve the game and the community, either way, you can always tag me @Deadpool#0736 as I will stay on the TWS discord for some chat from time to time! Time to move on and volunteer in another game I love and want it to grow. <3

Special thanks to the former GS / GM and CM teams for the support and special thanks to the following people:

Larek - My long time mentor, he's not on AeriaGames for a while now but even before Twinsaga, he was pretty much like a mentor and became a true friend.

Danmaku - Just like Larek, you were one of the best TwinSaga CMs we've had and your streams were as good as Larek's streams!!^^ Will miss making in-game events while you stream it out. Thanks for everything "Mah d00d" (laugh)

Bonny - You were the last CM that got in, that I got to work with and I would also like to thank you for everything you did and help you gave into structuring the team! (kiss)

Arietty, Xu and Angel - You know what you mean for me, thanks a ton for all the fun and for the laughs! ;) Will never miss you guys and girl.

WOULD LOVE TO THANK THIS PEOPLE FOR THE AMAZING CHAT ON DISCORD AND ALL THE FUN <3 ALSO IN-GAME CHAT AND FOR PARTICIPATING IN MY EVENTS!^^ Again, thanks to the past and current GM and CM team. Thanks for allowing me to help out.

Here's people who have a space in my heart and I loved to meet, thanks to you all aswell. :$(kiss)

Angelwing

Ariselle

Chidaki

Chimu

Christa

Drake

Eiiy

Greylocke

Hen

Johanna

Klera

Le

Lowwy

Lynn

Luneari

Marjo and Aria (My waifus)

Matthew

Maya

Mel

Miho

MICHI

Miru

Moon

Murtida

NaNo

Nirvz

Pali

PaulFrost

Phan

Potato

Rain

Unico

Sei

Soosh

Thaun

Tsukiko

Yumi

Zera

I KNOW I'M MISSING SOME PEOPLE, SORRY! BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE <3

PS: Will miss the Karaoke nights!!

tenor.gif

Thanks again!

< Deadpool out >

• MAN.... time flies!
    I really enjoyed working with you and everyone else together! Was really nice times! (chickennom)

I can't describe all the fun we had and experience we gathered in those years since the beginning of Twin Saga.. just so much happened I can't put them into a sentence, but you know what we all went through and how I feel!

Also happy new year!

Have a good and healthy year and life in general. Do your thing, get a break, drink some coffee, play other games! We will still hear from each other on Ironsight of course, soo.... it's not really completely a farewell on my side. XD
    Hopefully we will still make lots of good memories and do lots of stuff together in the future!

PEACE OUT BUDDI! :eyes: (why are discord emotes not working here smh)

PS: All those old names AAAAH!! I miss doing Karaoke... one day again maybe? (furvthink)

• You will be greatly missed :( It’s crazy how time passes by so quickly. A year passing feels like a couple months at best. I know how you feel, and sometimes it’s just time to leave and do what you want to do, even if you don’t want to let go because there are great people you met. I wish you the best in Ironsight and whatever you plan to do, I hope to see you soon on discord 😆 thank you for all the time you spent helping out the TWS Community! Happy New Year 🎈🎊