[Forum Event] The Black Cat Gala

• f8lJmPy.jpg

Halloween is almost here and to celebrate this fun festive holiday, Kuroneko has sent out invitations to the Black Cat Gala and everyone in Twin Saga is formally invited! The only catch is that you must show up in costume of an anime-related character, at Maplewood Glen, Maplewood Cemetery (x: 185, y: 227) which is the setting of the Black Cat Gala. Then talk about what you did or saw at the party. Did Danmaku run away when he saw the witch finger cookies? Did the party guests leave early? Or was there a terrifying experience involving senshi at the party? (some ideas to start you off in case you're lost) Let us know what happened at the Black Cat Gala. Happy Halloween and beware the Resentful Ghosts!

uAHf4nW.jpg

★ Include IGN and Aeria Account in your entry. IGN must be present in the photo. Must take photo at Maplewood Glen, Maplewood Cemetery (x: 185, y: 227)

★ Costume has to be anime/animation movie related or it will not be considered.

★Post BOTH your cosplay photo and a photo of the anime character that is your inspiration for your costume

★ You can't cosplay senshi

★ Hide the UI (Alt+ H) when taking the screenshot

★ Screenshot colors can be enhanced and text can be added. Other edits are not allowed.

★ MUST add at least a 50 word description to your screenshot describing the party. Be creative!

★ There can be more than one character in the photo, but the prize will be to the person that submitted the entry.

★Keep your post pg 13 friendly

9ABrf0B.jpg

Date Start : 11 October 2018

Date End : 22 October 2018

~THIS EVENT HAS NOW ENDED~

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Yy9kRVU.jpg

1st place: Epic Costume of Choice*(excluding newly released costumes)

2nd place: 15 astral crystal (bound)

3rd place: 10 astral crystal (bound)

Participation: 3 Advanced Accessory Scrolls

NOTE: The costumes found in the current loyalty program and novelty in AP shop can not be chosen.

• IGN: Takihara
    Aeria account: sorq

Cosplay Character: Aomine Daiki (from Kuroko no Basket)

mPd6EVp

I hardly have time off from practice.. and Kuroko asked me to attend this supposed Halloween party.. Here I am at the place and it turned out to be a cemetry..?! Seriously, where's Kuroko?? He even said he'll asked the rest of the gang to come but I'm here alone. Was I too early? *cold wind blows*
    Wait.. I think i can hear some footsteps, maybe the party is real after all.

Word Count: 72

• I got an invitation to a Halloween party with the slogan:

cosplay or anime character!

I decided to go as Bunny Tsukino.

As I followed I got the invitation, I was suddenly before a cemetery.

Scary I entered him and went to the meeting, I looked at me the whole time to the left and right.

The cemetery made me terrible fear and everywhere this horrible noise when I am place on came nobody was there but.

I heard new sounds of steps and hidden myself behind the large gravestone where I sat sobbing and trembling Hoff at last come mean friends soon, because I have such a fear.

Then I heard voices they look familiar and I looked carefully here, I saw my friend and fell them happy in the arms.

As they were all there, we celebrated a terribly nice Halloween party.

• Shortly after receiving an invitation, I started working on a costume full of excitement. After battling some plants and collecting steel, I began to make the costume. When it was finally done, I fell asleep. After I woke up, I ran to the Gala. But I was too late. Nobody was there anymore. But there was still a lot of food left. So my day ended up eating cakes and biscuits late into the night.

IGN: Niore

Aeria Ac: Sannah37

• IGN: Red_Tan

Aeria: nayu.notyou

Anime: Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi

Character: Oryo (Yuki-onna)

"A cosplay party at a cemetery?" Red reads the invitation lazily, "Are these people not afraid of getting cursed or something?"

Red opens his wardrobe despite the complaints in his head. He then spot a female yukata he wore to the summer festival for a punishment game.

"I guess I could just cross-dress or something to save money and not buy a new costume, plus save time thinking for a costume." he decides, "This colors would be perfect for a Yuki-onna (snow woman, japanese spirit/yokai)."

On the the day of the party, Red used the magic mirror for his miraculous makeover. He was an hour late for the party, which should explain the very dead atmosphere.. or maybe it's because people don't come to cemetery for party? Red doesn't know the reason of the silent party but guys suddenly start hitting and flirting with him, thinking he is an actual girl. He tried telling people he is a guy but no one trust him due to the magic from the magic mirror. Not Cinderella, the magic won't wear off in the middle of the night. Red ends up hiding behind a tomb 'till morning before he head home to undo the magic with the magic mirror.

snapshot_20181014_170208.jpg

Oryo.png

• Receive invitation from Kuroneko to the Black Cat

Gala. So excited because this is my very first Halloween with Twin Saga. I'm
    hoping to meet some resentful ghosts as I'm an exorcist tonight. I will hunt
    them all down to the last generation with my blood sword. Fu fu fu~. This
    cemetery theme perfectly suits with Halloween night. I have to wait in line to
    take a good picture with it. Now come to the most exciting part, CANDIES!! People
    was afraid staring at me with this red sharp sword. I think I should cosplay as
    Mirai Kuriyama more often on Halloween night so people can give me more space with
    those cute candies. They have been winking at me from the beginning of the party.
    Who can fight against candies’ power. It was such a delicious Halloween party… Ehh
    umm I mean a fun night hanging out with all lovely guests in my stomach, fu
    fu fu
    ~. Thank you for this wonderful Black Cat Gala.

• Following the coordinate given, I arrived at Maplewood Glen’s Cemetery with Mr. Regal Kitten. No one was there but I’m sure that I was at the right place.

Suddenly, a thick fog emerges out of nowhere. As I regain my sight, I saw a big crowd around me. People in various costumes were talking with each other. Someone tapped my shoulder and asked about my costume. We ended up talking until the party was over.

It was a weird party, but Mr.Regal and I had fun nevertheless.

PS: we got lost on the way home ;w;

----------------------------------------------------------

IGN: Rikumuro

Aeria Account: Rikumuro

Cosplay of Steins;Gate's Faris NyanNyan/Rumiho Akiha

ss.png44093802_2398518383508455_4070285792830816256_n.jpg

• IGN: Moonhazel

Aeria: nallely1024

Anime: Re:ZERO

Character: Ram

A week before Halloween, I received an invitation to the Black Cat Gala. It was more accurate to say that I took it away from my couple who hid it from me. According to him, I took events way too seriously and ignored anything else that didn't involve whatever I was into at the time. In this case, the cosplay party at the graveyard in Maplewood Glen.

With a wicked grin, I decided to dress up as my favorite character Ram from Re:Zero. She was the clumsy yet dangerous maid and the former talented demonic girl. I took care to cut my precious black hair into a bob and dyed it pink for this lovely occasion. I even wore pink contacts and borrowed my friend's maid outfit to dress the part. I did a twirl before I hopped on my Midnight Unicorn Mount to the meeting place.

As I approached the graveyard site, the resentful ghosts scared away my mount leaving me stranded. It was too foggy to tell but I think I saw a few furvals run around the site. Hmmm... I placed my finger under my chin in a thinking position. Was I too early to the party?

It seemed to be deserted and eerily cold. I took a step to the left and suddenly felt something on my leg. I screamed. Suddenly, I heard laughter come from behind the gravestones. That annoying laugh could only be from Kuroneko himself! He emerged from behind the gravestone and with tears in his eyes looked at me and chuckled some more.

"That was only a feather tied to a branch over your head!"

I glared at him and was about to give him a piece of his mind but Legretta came running and quickly pulled him by the ear to a deserted area.

Oh uh sounds like something I shouldn't be messing with.

The rest of the party went smoothly. I saw many familiar faces such as Anabolim in his fat cat suit and we told scary stories by a bonfire. At one point, Danmaku had too much wine to drink and summoned too many Belle senshi. It was belle-y eventful and of course this made the party guests skill happy that they accidentally angered the ghosts and zombies that lived there. But worry not for the tasty eyeball and scrambled brain food appetizers were enough to make the monsters happy. Finally, the party ended as soon as we bid our farewell and I was forced to be on clean up duty since I was dressed as a maid and should fit the part.... but hey at least I got paid 5 astral crystals for it.

1zJ2of7.jpg

yXqEFBb.jpg

• Anime: Death Note

Character: Misa

On Halloween night, I arrived at the place,

but no one was found...not even a face...

Did I get the location wrong? I'm just so clumsy with directions, I must have lost my place in all this fog. Looking around, I saw some zombies roaming about, but I don't think they would help much, considering they lack a brain. I fumbled in my pockets, hoping I brought the invitation with me. I slouched over and headed back home, wondering if I showed up at the wrong time.

unknown.png

amane_misa_by_necrid13.jpg

• Anime - One Piece

Character - Monkey D Luffy

The Halloween season seemed particularly dull this year. The only event I had been invited to was this Black Cat Gala - which I had never even heard of till now. Oh well, at least it would be something to do. Putting together a costume took very little time as I always dressed like my favourite anime character.

Soon I was standing in the graveyard, which was the given location, but there was no-one else here. I walked around a bit to see if everyone was hiding from me...and stubbed my toe on a loose stone. There was a sudden flash of light and then everything went black.

Hearing a sudden babble of voices around me, I opened my eyes to find myself surrounded by...well...ghosts was the first word that popped into my head, and as it turned out, that's exactly what they were. All the ghosts of dead anime characters were standing around me, laughing, chattering, drinking, dancing, and seemingly having a marvellous time. Turns out, these dead dudes throw this bash every year hoping to lure a few more folks to join them. Most of those invited go home again thinking someone was playing a prank on them, but a few do wander around, like I did, and set off the death laser that instantly kills them.

And why did I have to cosplay an anime character? Well, these dead anime characters all hoped they had been important enough to cosplay. And the prize for cosplaying one of them would have been...Life!

Oh well, thats life. Or death (in my case, quick and painless). Life may end but at least the party still goes on. Shrugging, I turned to join them.....

rE3WfuW.jpg

3EXR9Y4.png

IGN - jellybelly (jellybaby = alt)

Aeria Account - cleoplays

• IGN: Amaryth

Aeria Account: Sereallion

Anime: Fairy Tail

Character: Wendy Marvell

Kuroneko has sent invitations to everyone in Aetherion for The Black Cat Gala for Halloween, BUT there was a catch as expected from him; we had to come in costumes to Maplewood Glen.

I was excited like a small kid when walking down the grind path towards Maplewood Glen's cementary in the dark, but my steps stopped when a small growl was heard. A shiver went down my spine and my eyes searched to any movement in the darkness.

"W-who's there?", my small voice sounded terrified when I called out in the dark. As my instincts told me, I started to prepare a small spell that I learned throughout my adventures as guardian for defense. My hands were still shaking and my heart wouldn't stop bouncing, but the time stopped. Some quick steps that lead to a giant leap were emerging towards me. As reaction I casted my spell and closed my eyes while screaming in fear.

Some seconds passed and I didn't feel any pain. Slowly I opened my eyes to check my surroundings and people were coming out from behind the gravestones with small lighted orbs they casted. The lights revealed Danmaku who was laying on the ground in a small ball while he was dressed as greenscreen. "I-I only wanted to scare you as Kuroneko said that it would be fun!", he said with a brittle voice. "No guardians would be hurt!", as he tried his best to hide his tears from the pain.

"Yes, no guardians would be hurt, I said.", Kuroneko said while he tried stiffen his laughter and acted cool. "Only I didn't say: 'No, Danmaku's would be hurt.', did I?".

Eventually more guardians appeared to attend the Black Cat Gala, but Danmaku stopped scaring them after my sudden attack. The rest of the night Furval told me not to worry about him as he would be fine and to enjoy the night with other guardians, while she head back and lectured not only Danmaku, but also Kuroneko.

• Aeria : verysadme
    IGN: Nelilla

Anime: Date-A-Live
    Character: Kurumi

I full of excitement when I received my invitation to the Black Cat Gala, sent to me then none other then Kuroneko! I love nothing more then a good excuse to dress up in costume, and I knew exactly the character I wanted to be, but sometimes I take on a bigger job then I should. I took to long tinkering with my costume that I ended up arriving to the party late! Oh my, so embarrassing! Half of the guests were already partied out, and I was nervous at first of what to do! So I stood in the corner sipping on some pop watching the reminder of people with some party left in them, until my song came on! Yes! The DJ put on Thriller! Likely a little to high on sugar at this point I went full throttle on my moves, even with my two left feet, I didn't care if I my moves weren't right or my steps completely off, as long as I had fun! But then, at the corner of my eye I see my good friend Aldridge, waving her head in embarrassment in the background. I didn't see her before, but when I did, I completely froze on the dance floor. Oh no! I realized then of how much I was making a fool of myself. Pumped up on to much energy, I stuck out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the party goers. Seeing me freeze, she laughed, then joined me with my crazy dance moves, and we danced the rest of the night away. The end~

Capture.JPG
    Kurumi-Date-A-Live.jpg

• I apologize for the long wait; I had to deal with personal matters. Thank you for waiting patiently!

The winners for this event are:

1st Place: verysadme
    2nd Place: Rikumuro
    3rd Place: Sereallion

Great work everyone, it was a pleasure inviting you to my Black Cat Gala and was very fascinating to see the different characters whom we all cosplayed as! Remember, all participants will receive 3 Advanced Accessory Scrolls and an entry for the raffle.

Your rewards have now been sent, please check your cart.

Thank you again <3