Up the Chances in Mystery Boxes/Puzzle?

• Hello! First off, I hope you don't mind this kind of feedback! I like this game. And I'm someone who enjoys opening loot boxes and buying glamour on games like this. Take a look at my pretty character. (kewl)  

OaiBQCi.png

Either I have had very bad luck, or the chance to win mid/top quality items from Mystery boxes/the Astral puzzle is extremely low. Too low, in my opinion.

For example

Just now, I repeatedly landed on the exact same basic rewards for 12 astral crystals in a row. Every time I have played the puzzle, results have been similar. Same basic rewards over and over...

GqS00Dc.png

Every single mystery box I have bought has giving me the lowest reward, and I have bought MANY. Even if I had gotten lucky just once, I wouldn't be giving this feedback. As is, the chance seems too low on this game to bother buying more. It's not exciting for me anymore...

Again, I hope this feedback is okay. :X Have a nice day. (fight)

• I kinda understand your feeling because myself once wasted nearly 100k LP for 100 packs and ended up not getting the mount I want. After that I spent all LP for scrolls. But one day I got bored and decided to buy one pack with 1k LP left and... there I got my mount.

It's just your luck. And I think increase the chance of getting good items isn't a smart move for the devs.

• I feel the same way.. Everytime you are sad and mad that you've spent time and money to it and you don't get anything. Spent 50 cristals yesterday.. nothing worth mentioning. Of course the developers don't care about it, but if they go on like this, "normal" people won't spend money for the game anymore.

• I kinda understand your feeling because myself once wasted nearly 100k LP for 100 packs and ended up not getting the mount I want. After that I spent all LP for scrolls. But one day I got bored and decided to buy one pack with 1k LP left and... there I got my mount.

It's just your luck. And I think increase the chance of getting good items isn't a smart move for the devs.

It might be just my luck, but I don't think it is. I buy boxes like this on games like SWTOR, etc, all the time and I have never seen results like these.

The puzzle feels very off, because it often goes to the exact same rewards over and over instead of random ones each time. It feels like it's way to heavily programmed to go to certain ones. It makes me expect the worse rewards which does not tempt me to play them. I don't think scaring customers away with too low chances is good for the devs. It's probably better to have higher chance for the mid reward at very least, but I'm just a pleb/member so I could be wrong. (laugh)

• It might be just my luck, but I don't think it is. I buy boxes like this on games like SWTOR, etc, all the time and I have never seen results like these.

The puzzle feels very off, because it often goes to the exact same rewards over and over instead of random ones each time. It feels like it's way to heavily programmed to go to certain ones. It makes me expect the worse rewards which does not tempt me to play them. I don't think scaring customers away with too low chances is good for the devs. It's probably better to have higher chance for the mid reward at very least, but I'm just a pleb/member so I could be wrong. (laugh)

Let's not compare different games. I haven't played Star Wars, so I will just assume that the system and item set are different in rarely/usage/value, and that effects how the devs give away more valuable items in SW than in TS.

Talking about the puzzle, from my experience, it doesn't give 1/6 chance for each item, but works like those boxs: the more valuable item is, the lower chance you can get. So yeah, you can easily get that feeling because... it's kinda that.

• I don't think that ' luck ' has a huge role in this. Just like many others I also spent a fair amount of $$ and got absolutely nothing that's worthy of equiping / using / selling in the market. I agree with Dread that we do need to note, atleast in certain aspects the compensation level for donators. Just sitting and praying that this time might be the time you get a decent gear from a random box or the astral puzzle won't do anyone any good. And it's not like we are purchaising endgame gear like lvl70 formulas or lvl68+ orbs. Most of us are suckers for fashion and want costumes / weapons / mounts, but you do begin to loose interest once you've opened up 100 boxes or tried 100 astral puzzles and get nothing. I believe that the game is still in it's early stages, but just sitting and doing ftg / nabu / questing does get a bit boring. It's not like having custom gears will change anything, but it might give some additional goals when it comes down to working / farming hard to get something that is not that expensive and will help you refresh your wardrobe.

• I don't think that ' luck ' has a huge role in this. Just like many others I also spent a fair amount of $$ and got absolutely nothing that's worthy of equiping / using / selling in the market. I agree with Dread that we do need to note, atleast in certain aspects the compensation level for donators. Just sitting and praying that this time might be the time you get a decent gear from a random box or the astral puzzle won't do anyone any good. And it's not like we are purchaising endgame gear like lvl70 formulas or lvl68+ orbs. Most of us are suckers for fashion and want costumes / weapons / mounts, but you do begin to loose interest once you've opened up 100 boxes or tried 100 astral puzzles and get nothing. I believe that the game is still in it's early stages, but just sitting and doing ftg / nabu / questing does get a bit boring. It's not like having custom gears will change anything, but it might give some additional goals when it comes down to working / farming hard to get something that is not that expensive and will help you refresh your wardrobe.

i agree at 100%. I really love the game but i absolutely got nothing in pack and astral puzzle... i have again spent 20$ for black friday. It was the last time ! :(

P.s: sorry for my english

• It might be just my luck, but I don't think it is. I buy boxes like this on games like SWTOR, etc, all the time and I have never seen results like these.

I agree, I have bought many mystery boxes (across various games) and I've noticed in this game and Aura Kingdom, the puzzle/boxes almost always goes to the same couple rewards every single time. I'm not expecting great rewards because in the end it's all luck but I feel if we spend large amounts of money/currencies we should at least have a higher chance to get something different. Or at least more variety in general.

As your picture shows I think they should increase it at least a little, because even with luck you shouldn't only get the same two or three things over and over.

"Someday we'll be together forever, someday I will dream with you forever, someday we'll have our ever after.

One day I will dream with you forever" Dream with you(Yohioloid) :)