If you are having an issue downloading the game through the official downloader, here are some alternative methods.
Full client, segmented client, and installer mirrors by former GS_Potato
Official Links to the installer:
Which one should I choose?
- Twin Saga is available on Steam! If you have a Steam account, this is the most recommended.
- The installer mirror adds an extra step to the installation, but it performs proper setup and installation. If you do not use Steam, this is the next most recommended alternative method.
- The full client is a standalone version, and is the quickest and simplest.
- The minimal client contains only the launcher and no game files. Use this if you tend to experience connection drops and do not have a download manager available.
- The segmented full client is a segmented version of the full client mirror, divided into 10 pieces. Use this if you tend to experience connection drops and do not have a download manager available.
Where can I find instructions on how to install these?
- For the full client, segmented client, and installer mirrors, refer to the document titled "Instructions" within the Google Drive folder.
- For the minimal client, unzip the file. Extract the files to a location of your choice. Run the launcher inside the game folder, and wait for it to download all of the game files.