Bug cubes

• Hi im having a bug that affects to my game experience, im just unable to see the water and the cubes gives you questions to answer on the world map, when i go trough them then i can do the quest, but if i cannot see them and is problematic because i need to walk in every pixel of the map for the quest to pop up.

Yes i tried everything about changing resolutions and to put it in ultra the graphics, activating and deactivating soem stuff and still dosnt work.
    I have windows 10 , 4 ram, Intel HD Graphics 610 , 2.30GHz dual core, and is 64 bits the system.

Thanks in advanced for any help i can get.

• Hello Negimi,

1- For the issues with ingame water not being visible please do the following:

1. Open the game folder.
      1. For those who do not use Steam to play Twin Saga, the default location is C:\AeriaGames\TwinSaga
      2. For those who use Steam to play Twin Saga, the default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TwinSaga
    2. Right-click Launcher.exe > Properties > Compatibility tab > Check the setting for Run this program in compatibility mode for and select either Windows 7 or Windows XP (Service Pack 3)

2- As for astrals (the cubes) they are currently bugged and it was reported by multiple users thou not everyone suffers from it. You can either ask someone who has not done his astrals yet to show you where they are or use the following link to find out the coordinates for each of them [GUIDE] Astral Adventures

If you have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me or any other GM either via forum or discord

• So that means that theyre gonna fix it in the next patch? i was currently trying to play with my friend so it can be helpful to show me where the cubes are.
    As for the water i will try it like this if it works, even if it dosnt work i dont really care, its because i thought that it was probably the same issue with the cubes.
    Thanks for being so quick with the help ^^ have a great day.

• It should be fixed soon or with the next patch yes. You can ask anyone be it a friend or guildie (as long as he did not do all his astrals yet) to show you where they are currently as they should be in the same spot for anyone in the same channel.

Let me know if the issue with the water is fixed or not when you try it, if it isn't fixed ill try and see if i can find another method which may solve the issue