Winner for this week
Not yet available; TBA
Note: Theorizing Thursday and Photo Friday will alternate regularly.
Arcadia: a beautiful city, and the one most often featured in these Theorizing Thursday questions. <GM>Enigma was exploring Arcadia on this fine day, and noticed a beautiful sight. But she saw something a bit off... the map doesn't exactly match the surroundings! In the physical world, and in the zone map, you can see a vast sea. However, in the world map, there's land to the east! Bewildered, <GM>Enigma needs your help in satisfying her curiosity.
Propose an explanation for the text given above. Please include your Aeria account name because we will need that to send out any reward(s). We'll be looking for the most well-written entries.
Hint hint: Your entry doesn't need to make realistic sense! Aliens, magic, weird conspiracies, etc. are all fine.
Start: Thursday March 8, at the time this is published
End: Monday March 12, 23:59 PDT (server time; extended because of late publishing)
- You may not participate on multiple accounts.
- Do not plagiarize or otherwise copy from another user.
- Your entry must not violate the forum rules or the terms of service.
- Entry must be at least 50 words.
- Participation: 3 Astral Crystals (Bound)
- 1 Winner: 5 Astral Crystals (Bound)