[Improvements] Just some random improvements I can think of.

• I just have a few ideas floating around I'd like to put out there and hope they get implemented into the game. I feel like these would be overall improvements and hope the original developers can start implementing them in the overseas version and maybe it'll reach us here on the American side. (chickennom)

• Guild Palace Merchants - Similar to EE. There is a lot of unused space in the guild palace map, I feel like having a guild income from that would help with gearing other members too! Though that could be abused I suppose by guild management.....maybe a auto-divide of the earnings between the members that have been active within that week?
    • Personal Guild Messages/Notes - EE/AK have this implemented so I don't understand why TS doesn't have it yet. This would be ideal for leaving messages to the guild leader of officers about being away until a certain date if they can't reach us before they go on hiatus.
    • Linking the new forum to the site - This goes without saying as to why this should be done.
    • RNG Based Web Mall - Please don't. Put higher cost costumes on the webmall please I won't pay into rng loot boxes. I'll just continue to buy AC and sell it. You'd make more off me if you had some form of guaranteed buy.
    • Filter - Words cheaper/point unfiltered.
    • Queue Count - For PVP queues please let us know how many people are actually queued to get into a game. It would be good to know and most games have this feature.
    • Peer Chat - So there isn't so much chatter in trade and the channel can be used for its intended purpose. Also, it would give people an easier time with reduced cooldowns to chat freely.
    • LP AC - AK has Rubies in their version of the LP Shop, why don't we have that option in TS? I feel like it would be a cool addition. Make them untradeable and costly if you need to.

(chickenconfused) That's pretty much it thank you for reading, happy new year devs, gm's, cm's, and pm's (hope I didn't miss anyone here). Appreciate all you do and if you've read this I appreciate the time you took out of your day to consider these ideas.

• 100% agreeing with Ivy. The game is nice however, it lags behind on what should have been implemented. If you make a game similar to the others there should have been elements that transfered over. Especially if they were elements that worked well on the corresponding games.

I highly agree with the AC being sold in the LP shop. Aura kingdom allowed this with their rubies, please consider this as it will give a chance to players who won't bother using money to the game. Its about being fair, since people work for their LP. Make it expensive so they can earn it, but with work there has to be a reward. Consider it.

Thank you

*She smiled at you lovingly, her eyes filled with hope. She was intending you to stay a moment longer*

• AC in LP shop

AK had the RC in the LP shop but they took it out because people were "abusing" it. IF they were to implement this they would probably take out the monthly LP from the daily log-in bonus and make LP strictly only from other sources so that people can't just do the log-in daily for the AC. In my personal opinion I really think they should implement this because F2P players really do struggle.

RNG Based Web Mall

I agree with this to an extent. It would be nice to have 100% guarantee on some things like maybe some of the older costumes, but I think that the new stuff should be in the mystery boxes. Maybe less trash items in the mystery boxes though, like OH BOY! I'm going to pay $4 for this Radiant Starstone Crystal WHAT-A-STEEEEAALLLL. *cough* Kittana Mystery Box *cough* I know that they've gotten a little better about mystery boxes as such they reward AC instead of regen potions or some Starstone Crystals lol; the rates are pretty bad though. I will use my experience of opening 220+ 4-Star Senshi Evolution Key Mystery Boxes for example; 220+ boxes and I legit did not receive a single key like what kinda luck is that. I think after a certain about of boxes there should be some kind of guarantee.

Senshi Contracts in the Celestial Compendium

In addition, I think they should add senshi contracts to the Celestial Compendium. Even if the contracts are like 150k star points so AT LEAST, F2P have a chance of having some certain way to gain senshi contracts. Maybe not ALL senshis, but like Rita, Aryn, Koharu; the older ones that have been out for awhile now.

More Tiers on Tiered Spender

Having more tiers would be nice too. So that way a player who spends more on a tier doesn't get rewarded with some bound AC for example. Instead, if rewarded with greater tier prizes. I think this will encourage players to spend more on tiers as well. Since spending past 1 tiered spender clear is pointless unless you are planning on spending a few hundred more.

(chickennom) that's all I can really think of right now~ ♥

• I agree with Amanda on especially on RNG items. I'd love to buy a guaranteed item instead of having almost zero chance on getting the items on a million mystery boxes. Give options for people who would like to gamble for their luck and for those who just want to spend their one month allowance money on a guaranteed item (and senshi, too).
     kaomoji_set_1_7_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8em1.gif

• I agree with Ivy in what she (sorry!!) proposes, I come from the games AK and GF in its Latin version and comparing with the TS I could comment the following:

They should make more accessible some items almost "impossible" to get without AP as AC, Senshi Contracts and some other things because here and in the AK there is an LP system.

Queue in the arenas if they should put as many people as queue because it looks very ugly to put "missing 1" when in fact there are only 1 in line and that makes many people like me not want to go to pvp because they take a long time in filling the sands.

I also think that there should be other ways to get gold because to buy a costume that costs 300g is a lot for those of us who are f2p, unless it is the noob that can not make gold xD.

Another thing they could add is that maybe they do events maybe weekly or as they go better to the GS / GM, I say this because in the AK every weekend the GS do various events like trivia, hang, tangled words, I was told by an eidolon , sequence of emojis among other events (they do not all choose only 1 per day) both within the game and on social networks but it would be a good idea to encourage people even if the prizes are maybe 1 scrolls, potions, AC or things so for sure it will make more people join the game.

• Senshi Contracts in the Celestial Compendium

In addition, I think they should add senshi contracts to the Celestial Compendium. Even if the contracts are like 150k star points so AT LEAST, F2P have a chance of having some certain way to gain senshi contracts. Maybe not ALL senshis, but like Rita, Aryn, Koharu; the older ones that have been out for awhile now.

The idea for them being in the celestial compendium is a good thought. I'm not opposed completely to newer ones being AC only, but I don't see why ones where you can farm their book in dungeons or through in-game means are restricted to dungeons or AC. That would be a good idea!~

Increase auction house listing limit would be good :)

I don't agree with this simply because it could end up ruining the market by having flooders buy all of the same item and hold a price for extended periods. I think the item limit is perfectly fine.

This gives me another thought, in another mmorpg I played there was a separate market for selling purchased currency (in this case ac) for in game currency. An ac/gold exchange would be an idea. Could just add another tab in the auction house or make a new vendor for it. It would be player-run but it would give a good incentive to buying ac as well as give players a rather easy way of obtaining AC-only items if they wished to.