CM Danmaku August vacation

• Greetings Guardians!

As you might have heard from the recent Facebook Livestream already, I would like to announce that I will be gone on vacation for the entire month of August or to be more specific, I am gone from 1st of August until 2nd of September. I will start my journey in Okinawa and travel all the way up to to Tokyo.

On a side note: If you would like to join that adventure, feel free to check out my Twitter here: https://twitter.com/danimakura where I wanted to share my experiences via photos and videos! :)

Also do not be worried, we have already prepared everything in advance to replace me during that time and made sure all tasks are still being taken care of. The only exception will be our monthly Boss Event which will be postponed to September, so prepare for two weekends of Boss spawning!

During my absence Bonny will be your point of contact for Twin Saga related issues. (Hooray Bonny is back!)

But we will also have some back up from the Aura Kingdom team to get everything done as you are used to.

Thank you very much for your attention and I will miss you! :c

Sincerely,

Danmaku

DKT4tjt.gif