ItThis week's winner is Kevintroi/CrimsonXiao
Note: Theorizing Thursday and Photo Friday will alternate regularly. There will be both a Theorizing Thursday and Photo Friday event this week because one was not hosted last week.
PLEASE REMEMBER: There is a 50 word minimum.
Propose an explanation for the text given above. Please include your Aeria account name because we will need that to send out any reward(s). We'll be looking for the most well-written entries.
Hint hint: Your entry doesn't need to make realistic sense! Aliens, magic, weird conspiracies, etc. are all fine.
Mother's Day is coming up this Sunday, so <GM>Enigma went out shopping for a card and some gifts over in Arrakin Desert's Broiling Bazaar. As she was getting ready to board a Furval car back to Arcadia, it started snowing unseasonably! The flaxen sand became mush, the blue skies became gray, and the thermometer quickly plummeted. She saw a light radiating from atop a hill. What do you think happened here?
Start: Thursday May 10, at the time this is published
End: Sunday May 13, 23:59 PDT (server time)
- You may not participate on multiple accounts.
- Do not plagiarize or otherwise copy from another user.
- Your entry must not violate the forum rules or the terms of service.
- Entry must be at least 50 words.
- Participation: 3 Astral Crystals (Bound)
- 1 Winner: 5 Astral Crystals (Bound)