Why even bother releasing new costumes and mounts?

• I really don't understand this concept for this game you guys release cool costumes and mounts but when i wanna get em i have to deal with RNG bs that's worse then playing a mobile game like there's honestly really no point in advertising and releasing the costumes if they are all just gonna be in unobtainable boxes i really just don't get it

(P.S) For people who are gonna say "Oh you just had bad luck blah blah" no sorry i don't bother to contribute anymore to this game RNG is rigged i don't think the Devs even care anymore i am just honestly curious i am patiently waiting for the next class update thingie to try again but yea just curiosity, i don't understand why you guys just don't release all costumes for like 10 bucks and then just put 15 bucks for the new ones until the next one come out and just rotate like that it would be more efficient and you would get more money just doesn't make sense ;-; its a shame i really liked this game too

• Hello,

You're able to buy costumes via trade chat/AH/stalls if you don't want to buy AP for it. It'll take you some time if you're also an achievement hunter.

i understand that as someone who plays the game but advertising mounts like "All get yours now today!" and then having it in a rigged box with -0.1% chance of getting it is just a big slap in the face to all the players who stay, Trade chat is also dead, Auction House is dead, the community is just naturally dead so unless you whaling can't really obtain them, the practice is just like playing a mobile game. I don't mind you guys releasing boxes constantly it just doesn't make sense to advertise and say its obtainable when its really not. Of course cosmetic stuff doesn't affect gameplay by much but its just annoying and tedious to see you guys advertise new mounts and costumes and realizing "Oh nvm can't get it" just don't even bother putting it on the web as news

• i understand that as someone who plays the game but advertising mounts like "All get yours now today!" and then having it in a rigged box with -0.1% chance of getting it is just a big slap in the face to all the players who stay, Trade chat is also dead, Auction House is dead, the community is just naturally dead so unless you whaling can't really obtain them, the practice is just like playing a mobile game. I don't mind you guys releasing boxes constantly it just doesn't make sense to advertise and say its obtainable when its really not. Of course cosmetic stuff doesn't affect gameplay by much but its just annoying and tedious to see you guys advertise new mounts and costumes and realizing "Oh nvm can't get it" just don't even bother putting it on the web as news

It's as you've mentioned, it's RNG based.

However, if you're suggesting that something should have a set amount, I can pass that on.

• It's as you've mentioned, it's RNG based.

However, if you're suggesting that something should have a set amount, I can pass that on.

what i am suggesting is why don't u guys either remove the boxes and just release costumes regular without any of the RNG just add it to the store for like 20 bucks and you guys gonna start racking up nice cash, my Suggestion is just release costume or just in general stop releasing new costume and mounts and putting em in the website just leave it alone boxes are annoying to deal with especially rigged ones its as bad as the Astral Puzzle, If they could just released the costume without any bull would be amazingly great

You can also buy the formula from the webmall and the rare-quality costumes to synthesize them to an epic-quality

Very interesting however, you forgot to mention what is required to get both the formula and the epic quality costumes. Of course it sounds nice when you say you can synthesize the costumes so let's talk numbers, In order to get a formula it cost "1999" AP that is 20 bucks flat, now in order to use that you require 4 epic quality costumes with the price of "999" that's "3996" for all 4 total of about 40 bucks. So in order to use just 1 formula it requires a total amount of "5995" AP, a total of 60 bucks to get 1 costume. Don't take it the wrong way but that is extreme money grabbing, there's really no defense to do that. Now you also might say "But hey you know you can trade costumes and or get it from the astral puzzle" Well, you know and I know for a fact that this community is dead Trade chat is dead all chat is dead i think even the NPC's might be dead at this point. So there's no way to really do the upgrade without pooping gold bricks you know? and for the RNG boxes you would spend about 400 bucks and just get like 2 epics and a bunch of LP and nothing good at all. So tell me what's fun about that? or useful? the idea is great but its honestly just mega overpriced and just not a useful system atm, i just want to suggest the fact that you guys release all costumes for "1499" AP 15 bucks each, and for the new ones just release em for "1999" 20 bucks because its new and then over time rotate it, when the new stuff releases you feel me?

• what i am suggesting is why don't u guys either remove the boxes and just release costumes regular without any of the RNG just add it to the store for like 20 bucks and you guys gonna start racking up nice cash, my Suggestion is just release costume or just in general stop releasing new costume and mounts and putting em in the website just leave it alone boxes are annoying to deal with especially rigged ones its as bad as the Astral Puzzle, If they could just released the costume without any bull would be amazingly great

Very interesting however, you forgot to mention what is required to get both the formula and the epic quality costumes. Of course it sounds nice when you say you can synthesize the costumes so let's talk numbers, In order to get a formula it cost "1999" AP that is 20 bucks flat, now in order to use that you require 4 epic quality costumes with the price of "999" that's "3996" for all 4 total of about 40 bucks. So in order to use just 1 formula it requires a total amount of "5995" AP, a total of 60 bucks to get 1 costume. Don't take it the wrong way but that is extreme money grabbing, there's really no defense to do that. Now you also might say "But hey you know you can trade costumes and or get it from the astral puzzle" Well, you know and I know for a fact that this community is dead Trade chat is dead all chat is dead i think even the NPC's might be dead at this point. So there's no way to really do the upgrade without pooping gold bricks you know? and for the RNG boxes you would spend about 400 bucks and just get like 2 epics and a bunch of LP and nothing good at all. So tell me what's fun about that? or useful? the idea is great but its honestly just mega overpriced and just not a useful system atm, i just want to suggest the fact that you guys release all costumes for "1499" AP 15 bucks each, and for the new ones just release em for "1999" 20 bucks because its new and then over time rotate it, when the new stuff releases you feel me?

I can suggest that some costumes could have a set AP price in the featured section on the site and in the itemmall but I'm not sure about the amount as I think that lays with Aeria. Let me know if I got that right.

• I can suggest that some costumes could have a set AP price in the featured section on the site and in the itemmall but I'm not sure about the amount as I think that lays with Aeria. Let me know if I got that right.

Yes that is the idea behind it to have costumes be released with regular prices, for example i dunno let's say ya release a Donut mount just put in the shop for 20-25 bucks (2000 AP or something) and let people decide whether they want it or not, that will help the community be more willing to give you guys money to buy something outright and maybe even more people will come in the future and not say "Eh Twin Saga just a gacha game i rather play FGO" like that's a no no no no FGO gacha system is terrible but TS system is really not that far behind in being one of the worse gacha games i have ever played.

I want you to know Matthew, i am not trying to attack you or anything i really love TS its honestly one of my favorite MMO's i have played in a while but there are many people like me who have fun Customizing and buying new costumes for there characters, you can't really do that here that option is very restricted, It honestly just feels like Aeria doesn't care about the game or the community i had hopes for it but its honestly just sad at this point i don't even think they will acknowledge any suggestions made to help improve the game

• Yes that is the idea behind it to have costumes be released with regular prices, for example i dunno let's say ya release a Donut mount just put in the shop for 20-25 bucks (2000 AP or something) and let people decide whether they want it or not, that will help the community be more willing to give you guys money to buy something outright and maybe even more people will come in the future and not say "Eh Twin Saga just a gacha game i rather play FGO" like that's a no no no no FGO gacha system is terrible but TS system is really not that far behind in being one of the worse gacha games i have ever played.

I want you to know Matthew, i am not trying to attack you or anything i really love TS its honestly one of my favorite MMO's i have played in a while but there are many people like me who have fun Customizing and buying new costumes for there characters, you can't really do that here that option is very restricted, It honestly just feels like Aeria doesn't care about the game or the community i had hopes for it but its honestly just sad at this point i don't even think they will acknowledge any suggestions made to help improve the game

Alright. I'll pass the feedback on in Feedback Friday. Just be aware that suggesting something doesn't mean it will happen but I will try to give you an answer.