Introduce yourself!

• Hello guys! I really want to know you guys better, so why not introduce yourself in here? :)

Let me start:
    You should already know me from my GM introduction here. But what else could I say? I like to sing, watch lots of series and anime. When I have more time, I also like to dance (especially to K-Pop songs) and do some workout by myself aswell next to it. It's fun!
    When I am on my computer, I like to draw with my tablet and play around with Photoshop alot.

What about you guys? ♥

• Haii! o3o I am Arietty ~ Playing since the very very first day and am still here! /o/
    I use to do lots of Karaoke on our Discord Server so I can say, I love singing aswell! Though I am shy to sing infront of other people ._. meh ~ I really enjoy and like to talk with lots of people and play with them, I am really talk-active and chatty you could say~ My name is coming from the Ghibli Studio movies "The Secret World of Arrietty" I also watch lots of Anime and procastinate aloooot lately...
    Nice to meet you all! o3o Booop ~

Also p.s: I am the very best! -Flips hair-

• Yo, I'm Chidaki / Cheetos. I'm portuguese, guildless 'cause I'm too good for one (jk don't hate). Love watching anime, playing sports and most of all... Work out. Train your body and build your future !

P.S: Spirit Animal: Dogroach. Dogroach is best roach. KTkz

• meep (nosebleed)// Lynn is here ^^ Currently in game, i main Occultist, Paladin and Cleric.

What I love/like: Light Blue, White, chocolates, milk, spacing out, anime, friendly people, Aryn :X I love my friends as well :$<3

What I hate/dislike: Injustice, rude ppl, squid, annoying ppl, getting ticked off (cuz believe it or not, i can get ticked off quite easily :P)

also, Join Traces, we have fluffs~~ (kiss)

Walking on broken pieces of glass, the pain can never compare to the pain of losing you, my red dahlia...

IGN: LynnBunny (Gemini)

• Nyeeh?!?! I'm KuRai. I'm just your average jo' playing online. (nosebleed) I love teh new forum.

I'm a Holy Knight of SilverSword, and they're pretty much my family now. :)

I enjoy grinding the dungeons but do wish I would get more gold out of my hard work from it (AC)

Thanks for having me. (fight)

• Well hello, no one is gonna read this but... adding some lines of text won't kill anyone...

As you see, I play TS and became a part of this dying lovely community, though I never really interacted with anyone in-game and not plan to do so at this time soo... putting my ign here isn't necessary right? Also I rarely online and it's very hard to find me even if I do, ugh.

What I like: Well that would be a long list of random stuffs, but right now I'm mainly reading books and go fishing sometimes... and idk, watching YT?

What I dislike: It's... again, a long list (I mean a very very long list), but if I must express in short, it would be "Internet". Umn... to be exact, "internet users".

It looks like I don't share any common interest with you. Only sing and "dance" when I was a kid, and I don't like K-pop or that kind of music. They're too annoying to me, and their dances look... dumb, no mean.

I don't often start a conversation but if someone start talking to me, I will gladly talk to them.

That's pretty much me.

Going back to lurking...

• Hello~ My name is Amanda.

I've been playing this game since the very beginning. I mainly just binge watch Netflix way too often. I like to draw or edit videos on occasion as well; but 99.9% of the time I just get bored halfway through and then it never gets finished. I like to talk to different people and help others too as much as I can.

• Hello to you folks. For those who don't know me, I am Eclaroc and have been around since TS was in closed beta.
    On there, I'm also loyal toward Infinity and look over its residing members. It's a pleasure to meet you all here.

I enjoy playing games and watching YT videos on my spare time. Other things of interest are that I also like
    providing helpful info and love playing around with numeral related things like stats and such. It's quite
    time-consuming but I believe relaying such info towards others as aide is pretty enjoyful for me. I mainly
    focus on covering achievements while doing professions or dung runs nowadays since my primary goals
    were reached. I still stay by TS b/c I enjoy it and the people I befriended there.

Hope we can spark up some new connections and light up inner flames.
    Pursue growth while making some sparks fly. Later!

"Follow the things that always make your sparks fly. Ignite your inner flame."

IGN:  Eclaroc (furvsmirk)

My Holy Trinity(Classes): Rogue, Mage, & Paladin

• Heyo,

I'm Ryu, I like *spots silver coin* "Oooh shiney!!".. Sorry I get distracted easily. Anyways, I like long walks on the beach, slaying the occasional baddies and being a certified bossanova. Oh, and I love meeting new people so dont be scared, feel free to say hi. :P

"𝕾𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝕽𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖒" - ᔕOᒪIᑎᗩᖇI

𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝟟𝟝 - 𝕠𝕔𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝟟𝟘 - 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔 𝟟𝟘 - 𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝟟𝟘 - 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 70

2eefa7a3d308864fadd7b2a8a116a5fc14653157_hq.gif

• Hey everyone,

Name's Jason (IGN: MysticRune) I am an anime fan and avid Gaymer; but aside from this I am new to TwinSaga and recently joined Silversword and enjoy leveling up my Gunslinger and having fun with the story and adventures. While I am 33 years young as they say I don't look it and as you can tell from my profile I am a HUGE Tuxedo Mask fan... Salior moon has been in my blood since I was young and still strikes a chord to this day. While I enjoy a good Eureka Seven, GITS, and other great titles like FMA and Vandred and Nadia... I enjoy many things including languages and singing and just generally having a good time.. While my life isn't perfect... Gaming is my passion and I hope to find many groups as I spend my time with Twin Saga as I am extremely social and enjoy lending a hand when I can... I never tire of comradery and a good story and Twin saga certainly offers this... Though I will say this they need to add more Males as Senshi's though I enjoy how beautiful they all look... Aryn has to be one of my favorites...

As I spend more time on these boards and get to know everyone: I do hope one day to perhaps pick up another Community Management gig with this community as I did for "Brainstorm" back in 2014. My best advice in this introduction is the work of a Community Manager is a lot but it is very rewarding as you develop a lot of interpersonal skills as well as a new look on how the pieces of the gaming puzzle fits together...

• Hello! My name's Jem, DweabSenpai in-game.

I'm not actually that much of a weeab but I thought it was a cute name so I went with it, judging from that, I usually do things on a whim and then overthink after. :& I main Dragonknight though I'm not really that good with it, I also like doing Cleric because I don't die as much (laugh). I'm fairly new on the game but I've always wanted to play it since the beta since my friend invited me, but at the time I had a really bad potato laptop. ;-;

I like gaming, watching some anime (not a lot lately because of capped internet), writing stories, singing, drawing.. well I like a lot of things. (laugh) I think Twin Saga is a really beautiful game and I love just staying on it most of the time, I hope to spend a lot of time with all of you and nice to meet you all~ o/